Tinkleo Community Etiquette
Updated July 21, 2015
Tinkleo is dedicated to providing a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of gender, sexual orientation,disability, physical appearance, body size, race, or religion. We do not tolerate harassment of anyone in any form.
- Offensive comments related to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, mental illness, neuro(a)typicality, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion.
- Unwelcome comments regarding a person's lifestyle choices and practices in the various forms of personal attacks, defamation, and harassment.
- Deliberate misgendering or use of 'dead' or rejected names.
- Gratuitous or off-topic sexual images or behavior in spaces where they're not appropriate.
- Inappropriately aggressive behavior or threats of violence.
- Incitement of violence towards any individual, including encouraging a person to commit suicide or to engage in self-harm.
- Deliberate intimidation.
- Stalking or following.
- Harassing photography or recording, including logging online activity for harassment purposes.
- Sustained disruption of discussion.
- Unwelcome sexual attention.
- Continued one-on-one communication after requests to cease.
- Unwelcomed and unsolicited communication to community members about products and services.
Ultimately, what constitutes harassment can be subjective and we reserve the right to terminate or restrict access to a User's account and to delete any content posted through it, without notice and at our discretion, if we deem it to be engaging in any of the behavior above.