5 3M N95 masks GIVEAWAY for Q VIPs. Apply >
Orders over $120 to save $25
The item may not ship to your country. Contact seller and request shipping to your location.
Available Shipping Methods:
Please note: Standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual cost will be shown on the Order Page.
This cool beer bottle painting is made of high quality iron, which makes it can be wiped and washed for long time use. Its American retro style, three-dimensional effect manual painting process make it look cool an unique, and to be a great accessory for bar, restaurant and cafe.
* Bright screen American flavour is dye-in-the-wood with light color beautiful and the modelling is contracted.
* Three-dimensional effect is perfectly shown after being treated with exquisite process, making the beer bottle more realistic.
* Characteristics of the three-dimensional technology and printing technology, let baby thick texture more bright.
* It is easy to install with double hook on the back design, which enables you to install it to the wall stably and strongly.
* Made of high quality iron sheet, which can be wiped and washed for easy cleaning and long time decoration.
Product name: Iron Beer Bottle Hanging Painting
Item No.: 005
Size: 3.35*11.81*0.98 inch/5.12*17.72*1.57 inch/6.69*24.02*1.77 inch
Pattern: B small/B medium/ B large/C small/C medium/C large/D small/D medium/D large/E small/E medium/E large/F small/F medium/F large/G small/G medium/G large/H small/H medium/H large:/I small/ I medium/I large
The first method of installation is to use non-marking nails
1.Pick a suitable position and hold the hook in place by hand
2.Use a hammer to slowly hammer the four iron nails of the hook into the wall. Be careful not to hit your hand or the plastic part of the hook
3.First, nail the four iron nails of the hook into the wall to fix the hook position
4.Finally, fully nail the four iron nails into the wall, so that you can use it with peace of mind
The second installation method is to use cement nails
1.Fix the center point: measure the size of the place with a tape or ruler, and draw the punch point
2.Drill Holes: Holing the marked center point with the prepared impact drill (0.2 inch drill depth is the length of the expansion cap)
3.Hitting the expansion cap: Use a hammer to drive the expansion cap into the drilled position
4.Screwing: Use a screwdriver to put the screw into the rubber cap. The screw is about 0.2 inch from the wall.
Find answers in product info, Q&As
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Your question has been submitted successfully !
Thank you for subscribing!
The discount code has been sent to your mailbox.
Please check it carefully.
Copyright ©2014-2020 Tinkleo.com All Rights Reserved.