Selling 10 more units will appear 1 free order, or you could just buy 10 units and get 1 unit free
5 3M N95 masks GIVEAWAY for Q VIPs. Apply >
The item may not ship to your country. Contact seller and request shipping to your location.
Available Shipping Methods:
Please note: Standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual cost will be shown on the Order Page.
This non stick chestnut cake mold has beautiful shape, good hardness and thermal conductivity, and is suitable for making cakes, pouches and puddings. It is of high quality and can be used repeatedly, with high cost performance.
* This baking mould is treated with non stick coating, with smooth touch, easy break away from mold, easy cleaning and long service life.
* This mold is easy to operate, can be used to make chestnut shaped pastry, clear pattern, easy demoulding, clean and sanitary.
* This mold is made of heavy-duty carbon steel, which is thick, so it is more durable and resistant to high temperature.
* The surface of this baking mold has a non stick coating, which can not only protect the baking tray, but also facilitate cleaning.
* This mold has 12 cups, beautiful color and pattern, and can make many beautiful cakes at one time.
Product name: Chefmade Cake Mold
Product category: cake mold
Material: heavy carbon steel
Size: 12.83*10.16*1.18 inch
Temperature resistance: 230 ℃
1. Avoid using metal tools to wipe the mold surface. (it is recommended to use wood, silica gel and nylon utensils)
2. Dishwasher, microwave oven, open fire and electromagnetic oven are prohibited.
3. Put the baking tray into the refrigerator after it is cooled.
4. Mold temperature resistance 230 degrees, do not dry.
1. The detergent shall be soap or hand sanitizer for infants.
2. If there is no gap in the mold, clean it thoroughly with kitchen paper or soft cloth, so as to maintain the mold better.
3. because of the uneven shape of some baking patterns, it is difficult to evenly coat the bumps on the stripper oil. This time, it is suggested that spray bottled oil be used to assist the oil.
4. Do not touch the mold every other period of time, need to do regular pre baking maintenance. Before use, coat the surface of the whole mold with butter, put it into the oven and bake it for 5 minutes, then wipe it out and use it.
Before use: 1. Clean with a soft sponge with detergent (no harm to hands, low chemical composition), and then dry the water.
2. Before using the new mold, put the butter in the oven and bake for 5 minutes at 150 ℃, then take it out and wipe it with kitchen paper.
When using: brush a thin layer of butter, and sprinkle a thin layer of low powder, then pour the batter in.
After use: clean the mold after it recovers to normal temperature. After cleaning with a soft sponge and detergent (not hurting hands, with low chemical composition), dry the water. Put the dried mold in the oven and return it to weir.
Find answers in product info, Q&As
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Your question has been submitted successfully !
Thank you for subscribing!
The discount code has been sent to your mailbox.
Please check it carefully.
Copyright ©2014-2021 Tinkleo.com All Rights Reserved.