5 3M N95 masks GIVEAWAY for Q VIPs. Apply >
Orders over $120 to save $25
The item may not ship to your country. Contact seller and request shipping to your location.
Available Shipping Methods:
Please note: Standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual cost will be shown on the Order Page.
It is made of aluminum alloy and light material, it is uniform in heat and fast in heat transfer, and its unique thermal conductivity makes the food cooked faster, the abrasive tool is integrally formed and the finished product is beautiful, the edge is curled and the hand is not hurt, the surface is anodized, It is non-toxic, high strength and corrosion resistant
* It is made of aluminum alloy and light material, it is uniform in heat and fast in heat transfer, and its unique thermal conductivity makes the food cooked faster
* The abrasive tool is integrally formed and the finished product is beautiful, the edge is curled and the hand is not hurt
* The surface is anodized, It is non-toxic, high strength and corrosion resistant, it is safety for making food
* It is easy to clean, more hygienic and long life, it can be used for a longer time and it is durable
* It can make out various styles of bread to meet people’s need, it is very convenient and practical
Product: Bakeware cake molds
Material: Aluminum alloy
Item No .: FB30553
1. First apply softened butter to the inner wall of the mold for anti-sticking treatment, and oil paper on the bottom of the mold
2. A few drops of lemon juice with protein drops, add all the sugar 3 times, the speed from low to high until the rigid foaming state is eliminated.
3. Add the egg yolks one by one.
4. Pass at high speed until the texture is finished, and then pass at a low speed to make the egg paste thicker and more fluffy.
5. Sift the low powder into the egg paste from a high place. Use a spatula to mix the bottom and mix until it is powderless.
6. Milk and butter, heat in a microwave on a medium heat and turn into a liquid. Emulsify milk and butter thoroughly and cool into the batter. Quickly mix until fine and fluffy without particles.
7. Pour the mold to 8 minutes full, shake the bubbles
8. Place in the preheated oven and bake at 160 ° C for 20 minutes.
9. Bake it back until it is cool
10. Remove the mold and tear off the greased paper at the bottom.
11. Sift the powdered sugar
12. Can also be mounted with whipped cream, not like a small snow mountain
Before use, wash the inside first and dry it with a soft cloth
After use, clean with water and neutral detergent, then dry with a soft cloth
Find answers in product info, Q&As
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Your question has been submitted successfully !
Thank you for subscribing!
The discount code has been sent to your mailbox.
Please check it carefully.
Copyright ©2014-2020 Tinkleo.com All Rights Reserved.