5 3M N95 masks GIVEAWAY for Q VIPs. Apply >
The item may not ship to your country. Contact seller and request shipping to your location.
Available Shipping Methods:
Please note: Standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual cost will be shown on the Order Page.
Silicone Baby Feeding Bib is made of food grade silicone material, with three-dimensional arc leakage prevention design, soft and breathable, non-toxic, helping the mother to solve the problem which feeding food landed on the baby's clothe is difficult to clean
* It is made of food grade silicone material, waterproof easy to clean, easy to scrub, which only need slightly to wipe and can be reused for next time.
* Its soft and unchanging features make the bib foldable and easy to carry.
* It adopts three-dimensional arc leakage prevention design, and groove depth is suitable to scoop up all the rice and soup
* It's just 80 grams of weight, ultra thin and lightweight, offers more comfortable experience for baby
* It adopts 2-buttons design, and the maximum circumference of neck circumference is 31cm, which can be adjusted according to the size of the baby's neck. The edge is round and not tight neck, suitable for babies of different ages
Product name: baby TPE bib
Size: 11.5 x 7.9 inch
Material: food grade silicone
Pattern: pink pig, sunshine fawn, red fox, smiling hippo, warm lion, dazed mouse, sprouting panda, orange rabbit
Method of Use
1 Apply a small amount of detergent to the bib surface
2 Clean the surface of the foam with clean water
3 After cleaning, wipe the surface with water stains and dry
4 The silicone material is waterproof and dirt-resistant, and the service life is longer
1 Please use the bib under adult supervision. If it is damaged, please discard it immediately
2 It can be boiled in boiling water disinfection, but should pay attention to do not touch the edge of the pot, so as not to damage the product
3 Clean bibs with cleaning fluid and rinse thoroughly with warm water before use for the first time
4 Do not clean with corrosive chemicals
May 29, 2019
May 13, 2019
Find answers in product info, Q&As
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Your question has been submitted successfully !
Thank you for subscribing!
The discount code has been sent to your mailbox.
Please check it carefully.
Copyright ©2014-2020 Tinkleo.com All Rights Reserved.