Selling 10 more units will appear 1 free order, or you could just buy 10 units and get 1 unit free
5 3M N95 masks GIVEAWAY for Q VIPs. Apply >
The item may not ship to your country. Contact seller and request shipping to your location.
Available Shipping Methods:
Please note: Standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual cost will be shown on the Order Page.
This child safety seat, built for protecting child when a car accident happened, is made of knitted cotton, which is soft, breathable and wearable. Humanized designs and five-point safety buckle design would provide comfortable and secure using experiences for kids and parents.
* This fabric is comfortable and breathable, can withstand high tensile tension and tearing, and is effective in inhibiting bacteria growth.
* The thicker and wider headrest cushions the impact of the impact, protects the baby's head from injury, and is comfortable to rest on.
* The five-point safety belt designed by the racer can disperse the impact force in five directions at the same time, thus fixing and protecting the baby.
* The safety seats are of good quality and have a long service life, which can accompany children throughout their childhood.
* The safety seat is easy to disassemble and assemble. When you are not using it, you can remove it and put it into the trunk.
Name: Child safety seat
Age: 0-6 years old
Size: 20.87*9.45*13.78 inch
Material: Knitted cotton
1. The Inverted Model Can be Put in The Back of The Car (can be used with seat belt):
Open the car seat back to be installed forward, and pass the two webbings at the bottom of the safety seat from the lower end of the car seat. The two webbings on the top of the safety seat are wound from the sides of the car seat to the car. Behind the seat and fasten the safety socket.
2. The Inverted Model Can Not be Put in The Back of The Car (can be used with seat belt):
① Place the safety seat on the car seat.
② Insert the clip into the seat gap.
③ Pull the buckle out of the seat slit.
④ Pull out the two buckles one by one.
⑤ Then fasten the seat head safety buckle around the car headrest and buckle it.
⑥ Adjust the length of the safety belt.
⑦ The seat belt passes through the airbag.
Find answers in product info, Q&As
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Your question has been submitted successfully !
Thank you for subscribing!
The discount code has been sent to your mailbox.
Please check it carefully.
Copyright ©2014-2021 Tinkleo.com All Rights Reserved.