5 3M N95 masks GIVEAWAY for Q VIPs. Apply >
The item may not ship to your country. Contact seller and request shipping to your location.
Available Shipping Methods:
Please note: Standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual cost will be shown on the Order Page.
Made from 304 stainless steel material to achieve better temperature-lock effect; soft, flexible and resilient silica gel nipple to make baby satisfied when drinking and ensures durability; 3D empaistic scale on inner container to know baby’s drinking quantity at any time; one bottle dual purpose to meet demands from different age bracket.
* 304 stainless steel material that is widely used in food industry is better than any other steel material on the market in temperature-lock.
* 3D Empaistic scale on inside surface is clearly visible and makes it easy to get the measurable quantity milk for children.
* The wide mouth design with a diameter of 5.0cm to see the smooth inside surface, scale and water amount clearly and it makes bottle cleaning easy as well.
* One bottle with two covers makes it serve as both temperature-lock milk bottle as well as insulated sucker bottle to meet demands of children and be applicable to different age bracket.
* Keeping liquid milk fresh and warm within 2 hours to avoid nutrients’ loss as the best time for milk drinking is two hours after it is ready.
* Nipple with spiricle of thickened silica gel that is soft and resilient to match baby’s sucking habit perfectly and make new-born babies satisfied. The temperature resistance is between -20° and 120°
Product: dual purpose vacuum nursing bottle
Material: silica gel, stainless steel, PP
Color: pink, purple
Applicable Age: under adults’ custody
1.Keep liquid milk in vacuum nursing bottle within 2h to avoid nutrients loss!
2.Test for temperature-lock effect only, no boiling water during use!
3.Temperature-lock is not the equivalent of constant temperature. Temperature-lock effect varies from environment and initial water temperature.
1.No Boiling the Feeder Body Under Hot Temperature
2.No boiling the stainless steel feeder body under hot temperature. As stainless steel will oxidize in hot temperature, temperature-lock feature will be damaged. Feeder bottle body can only be cleaned in warm water and soak the inner container. Do not shake feeder after hot water pours in to avoid hot water spraying and scalding.
3.No Pouring of Too Heated Water
4.Scalding by hot water ejecting from sucker when opening cover may happen when boiled water over 50°is poured into bottle that leads to too high pressure inside
May 11, 2019
Find answers in product info, Q&As
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Your question has been submitted successfully !
Thank you for subscribing!
The discount code has been sent to your mailbox.
Please check it carefully.
Copyright ©2014-2020 Tinkleo.com All Rights Reserved.