Selling 10 more units will appear 1 free order, or you could just buy 10 units and get 1 unit free
5 3M N95 masks GIVEAWAY for Q VIPs. Apply >
The item may not ship to your country. Contact seller and request shipping to your location.
Available Shipping Methods:
Please note: Standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual cost will be shown on the Order Page.
This multi-functional cookie pressing machine is made of high quality stainless steel, which is so easy to operate and user-friendly. Designed with safe food-grade materials, it guarantee the health for you and your family.
* This biscuit machine is made with delicate technology aircraft, of which the components fits perfect with each other, avoiding left paste on the cylinder body inside and avoid wasting.
* Designed with ABS, AS and PP food-grade safety material on the main machine, flower pieces and the decorating mouth, you won’t have to worry about the safety problem.
* All the metal this biscuits pressing machine used is all stainless, which guarantees you will never see rust on it.
* We provide sixteen flower pieces and six decorating mouth along with the cookie machine for you to use, which you can bake whatever shape you like, meeting a varieties of biscuits.
* This device is designed easy to operation and cleaning, which is also user-friendly, without locating or setting the snap joint.
Product No.: CK101
Product name: multi-functional biscuit machine
Net weight: 330g
Color: cheese yellow, gem blue, coral red, apple green
Series: elementary baking
1. 100g butter, 130g self-raising flour and 50g sugar (no need to add milk or other materials and you can add what you want after you’re familiar)
2. After the butter is whipped, put in flour and sugar, mix them into paste which doesn’t stick. Attention: You can put cookie on a bakeware without oil, but don’t put is on oilpaper, which cannot be sticker so the machine can’t use it. Clean the bakeware before you bake the next batch of cookies.
3. Bake them in the oven under 170 degrees for ten minutes. There may be different between ovens, you can bake ten minutes first and add another two minutes if the biscuit is not baked well, but do not add more than two minutes at one time.
1.Warm the butter and mix with sugar to it until they mix well together.
2. Then add self-raising flour to it and mix, you can add yolk as well.
3. Add milk if the stuffing is too dry.
4. Hold the buckle with one hand and pull out the handle with another hand.
5. Fill in the cylinder body with cookie stuffing
6. Install the flower piece and then tight the nut.
7. Face the cylinder up and press the exclude the air
8. Clean the extra cookie paste with the scraping knife.
9. Face the bottom of the machine to the baking plate and pull the trigger to demold the cookie.
10. When you’re using the decorating mouth, you can either pull the trigger directly or fix the positioning buckle and push the rod.
Find answers in product info, Q&As
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Your question has been submitted successfully !
Thank you for subscribing!
The discount code has been sent to your mailbox.
Please check it carefully.
Copyright ©2014-2022 Tinkleo.com All Rights Reserved.