Selling 10 more units will appear 1 free order, or you could just buy 10 units and get 1 unit free
5 3M N95 masks GIVEAWAY for Q VIPs. Apply >
The item may not ship to your country. Contact seller and request shipping to your location.
Available Shipping Methods:
Please note: Standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual cost will be shown on the Order Page.
fried egg ring mold specially designed for cooking eggs or pancakes, built up for making a simple DIY by yourself, made of premium food grade stainless steel stainless steel + PP handle, with five different kinds of shape, so you can DIY different shape eggs and pancakes.
* Made of premium food grade stainless steel which is odorless and non-toxic, strong and durable, with health quality, it’s harmless to human body.
* Scientific & labour-saving design is adopted to prevent the handle from being poured into the pot, it's made of premium PP material, which is environmentally-friendly and healthy.
* The surface of omelette mold adopted the polished process, which is not easy to scratch and durable.
* The height of omelette mold increased to 1.5cm, it can store the egg very well, keep it not leaking out.
* There are five different kinds of shape, which is included the round shape, love shape, flower shape, pentagram shape and Mickey mouse shape, you can change it everyday.
Brand: 100% brand new and high quality
Item type: shrimp/prawn peeler
Material: stainless steel
Color: A, B, C, D, E
Size of love shape: 9*8*1.5cm / 3.54*3.15*0.59in
Size of pentagram shape: 8.6*8*1.5cm / 3.39*3.15*0.59in
Size of flower shape: 8.6*8*1.5cm / 3.39*3.15*0.59in
Size of round shape: 8.8*8*1.5cm / 3.46*3.15*0.59in
Size of Mickey mouse shape: 9*8*1.5cm / 3.54*3.15*0.59in
Steps of Use
Step 1: Pour the right amount of oil into the skillet and brush the oil evenly on the inner wall of the omelette mold (to prevent sticking the mold );
Step 2: Heating the skillet for 1-2 minutes (please use a skillet and make your skillet and the mold keep flat to ensure evenly heating and prevent leakage);
Step 3: Gently pour the eggs into the omelette mold (to look good, place the yolk in the middle);
Step 4: Fried by a slowly fine until the egg is properly cooked, remove the molds (be carefully to take out , or you may break the formed shape of the egg);
Tips: when the omelette is formed, fry it again on the opposite side if necessary
1.Because of the manual measurement, there may be 1-2cm error;
2.Due to the light and monitor, there may be little color differences;
3.Before the first time using, please clean with a soft cloth and neutral detergent, do not use sharp objects to wipe the surface to avoid scratching.
Jul 06, 2019
Jul 05, 2019
Jul 02, 2019
Jun 04, 2019
May 13, 2019
May 12, 2019
May 10, 2019
Apr 30, 2019
Apr 23, 2019
Apr 17, 2019
Apr 16, 2019
Find answers in product info, Q&As
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Your question has been submitted successfully !
Thank you for subscribing!
The discount code has been sent to your mailbox.
Please check it carefully.
Copyright ©2014-2022 Tinkleo.com All Rights Reserved.