5 3M N95 masks GIVEAWAY for Q VIPs. Apply >
The item may not ship to your country. Contact seller and request shipping to your location.
Available Shipping Methods:
Please note: Standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual cost will be shown on the Order Page.
The hammock is made of 340T of spring pongee fabric and has the characteristics of tear resistance, wear resistance, comfort and breathe. It provides polyester thickened wind rope and metal climbing buckle, which is safe and secure. The bearing capacity is strong, allowing you to enjoy outdoor leisure time happily.
* The hammock is made of 340T of spring pongee fabric, which is lightweight and soft, has the characteristics of tear resistance, wear resistance, comfort and breathe.
* This hammock is provided with polyester thickened wind rope and metal climbing buckle, which is safe and secure.
* The hammock is made of high-density braided rope with fine workmanship, and its bearing capacity is strong, which can prevent rollover.
* The storage bag is integrated with the hammock to avoid loss and can also store small accessories in use.
* The maximum load-bearing capacity of both single and double hammocks is 180kg, with the difference that the double hammock has a widened design.
Product: Portable hammock
Material: 340T spring pongee
Color: Charm orange, elegant gray, peacock blue
Maximum load: 180kg
Storage weight: Singe 600g, double 690g
Size: Single 114.17*58.27 inch, double 114.17*70.87 inch
Accessory: Polyester safety rope*2, climbing buckle*2
Matters Needing Attention
1. The height of binding at both ends should be equal, keep the hammock balanced, and do not let one end high and the other low.
2. When children are in use, the floor under the hammock should be covered with protective pads to prevent accidental falls and injuries. (Tips: Children under 7 years old must be used under the supervision of adults!)
3. You can sit or lie down in the hammock position. Do not try to stand in the hammock, which is very dangerous.
4. The appropriate and safe distance from the hammock to the ground is 15-50cm. (Tip: It is recommended not to be higher than 50cm above the ground. Ropes are consumables, and the wear and tear of the rope tying should be paid attention to before and during use.)
5. When lying flat in the hammock, the direction should be balanced with the hammock, and do not tilt too much, otherwise it is easy to fall out of the hammock.
Jul 10, 2019
Find answers in product info, Q&As
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Your question has been submitted successfully !
Thank you for subscribing!
The discount code has been sent to your mailbox.
Please check it carefully.
Copyright ©2014-2020 Tinkleo.com All Rights Reserved.