Selling 10 more units will appear 1 free order, or you could just buy 10 units and get 1 unit free
5 3M N95 masks GIVEAWAY for Q VIPs. Apply >
The item may not ship to your country. Contact seller and request shipping to your location.
Available Shipping Methods:
Please note: Standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual cost will be shown on the Order Page.
This Board game allows 2-4 people to play together, which can quickly train children's concentration, reaction and observation, has a day and night mode, can cooperate with small flashlight to play, the game mechanism is tense and exciting, not only increase interaction with children, but also has a puzzle effect.
* This board game has two game modes of day and night, and it can be played on both sides, with a small flashlight to find treasure, can train children's brain power and eyesight.
* Double-sided high-quality game board with 360 lovely patterns, can train children's cognitive ability while playing.
* This board game allows 2-4 people to play, and the rules of the game are simple that anyone aged 3-99 can play, which can enhance family feelings and keep children away from electronic products.
* The pattern is drawn by a professional child illustrator, and the painting style is lovely and the color is clear and bright.
* In addition to the two game modes of day and night, you can also find out different patterns through careful observation of the game board, and there are more games are waiting for you to find out.
Product: Puzzle board game
Packaging size: 11.81*11.81*1.57 inch
Unfold diameter: 21.65 inch
Suitable age: More than 4 years old
Introduction of Playing Methods
1. Find it Out at Night
Step 1. Spliced the game board with the black side on top.
Step 2. A small player selects a set of small flashlights, suckers of the same color, clue cards with corresponding color borders.
Step 3. Place your own small flashlight in the middle of the game board with the corresponding color. (The blue flashlight corresponds to the blue border area)
Step 4. All players open one of their cue cards at the same time, quickly find the pattern on the cue card with a small flashlight, and mark it with a sucker.
Step 5. The small player who marks the pattern on the clue card first and is correct will receive a medal, and the player who receives a large number of medals will win after one round of games.
Tips: You can also form a team freely, the rules remained. At the end of the game, the team with more medals will win.
2. Find it Out in the Day
Step 1. Spliced the game board with the white side on top.
Step 2. Place the card without the bezel side in the center of the game board.
Step 3. Select suckers of different colors, open the first clue card, and the player searches for the pattern on the card at the same time. The player who correctly finds the pattern and marks it with the suction cups can get a medal, and the player who wrongly punishes a medal.
Step 4. Each card has 3 patterns, and the medals are calculated according to the first 2 patterns that match correctly. The third one is not eligible for medals. After all the clue cards are turned over, players with a large number of medals win.
3. Find Different
Some patterns on the front and back of the game board are the same, but some are different. Small players can find them through careful observation.
Find answers in product info, Q&As
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Your question has been submitted successfully !
Thank you for subscribing!
The discount code has been sent to your mailbox.
Please check it carefully.
Copyright ©2014-2023 Tinkleo.com All Rights Reserved.