The item may not ship to your country. Contact seller and request shipping to your location.
Available Shipping Methods:
Please note: Standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual cost will be shown on the Order Page.
Made from double thickened layer material along with lining to finalize the tie’s shape and demonstrate its three-dimensional feel; zinc-alloy-made deer head with the patient inlay of craftsman to highlight the metal style; the galvanizing coating color looks more elegant and fashionable; hand-sewn demonstrates craftsmanship and three-dimensional feel.
* Made from double thickened layer material along with lining to finalize the tie’s shape and demonstrate its three-dimensional feel.
* The zinc-alloy-made deer head with the patient inlay of craftsman to highlight the metal style; the galvanizing coating color looks more elegant and fashionable.
* Strap with adjustable buckle to make it easier to get the best length to wear the tie; one step buckle with anti-drop design ensures easy and stable of the tie-wearing.
* Hand-sewn technique demonstrates craftsmanship for the bow tie and outstands the three-dimensional feel.
* Multiple styles for choice to ensure there must be one suitable for you and one to match your life taste.
Product: deer head bow tie
Material: 100% cotton
Lining Material: polyester fiber
Accessory: zinc alloy
Color: #1 black purple velvet deer
#5 black velvet deer
#6 black cotton deer(double layer new style in autumn)
#8 crimson velvet deer
#11 new-style velvet
#12 new-style velvet
#13 red velvet
#18 new-style velvet
#19 blackish green velvet
#20 black gray velvet
#21 purple velvet
#5 black velvet deer(upgrade to wooden package)
1.Pls do not remove the accessory of deer head as the bow tie is made from double layer cotton material.
2.Dimensions will have 1-2cm difference from actual items due to different measure methods
1. Bow tie is textile consumable. Multiple ties needed to replace for use so as to extend service life. No matter natural silk or polyester silk will deform so ties need to be stored vertically or curly in drawer with mothball aside.
2. Bow tie is nonwashable as water washing will damage the woolen liner inside the tie. Any dirt on tie pls reply on dry cleaning. Let the dry cleaner know that use sponge clamp to vertically dry the tie to avoid deform or wrinkle.
3. Put rolling paper stick along the two sides inside the tie to avoid ironing dart of the rim. Meanwhile, put a piece of cloth over 20mm under the tie to iron surrounding of the tie and ensure natural fold. The ironing temperature need to be around 70 centigrade degree and ironing speed must be fast without any stop when using steam iron.
Find answers in product info, Q&As
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Your question has been submitted successfully !
Thank you for subscribing!
The discount code has been sent to your mailbox.
Please check it carefully.
Copyright ©2014-2020 Tinkleo.com All Rights Reserved.