5 3M N95 masks GIVEAWAY for Q VIPs. Apply >
The item may not ship to your country. Contact seller and request shipping to your location.
Available Shipping Methods:
Please note: Standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual cost will be shown on the Order Page.
These gloves are made of 80% nylon& 20% spandex, breathable lace material. Stretch, soft, smooth, sleek, comfortable to wear. Full finger design, fully cover hands, block UV rays. Protect hands from sun burn, skin aging when you are working outside or doing any outdoor activities.
* Full finger design, fully cover hands, block UV rays. Protect hands from sun burn, skin aging when you are working outside or doing any outdoor activities.
* Lace material for breathing, keep hands stay cool and fresh, not sticky. In addition, the bottom and the area between fingers are mesh material. Soft, stretch and smooth, thin & lightweight gloves, very comfortable to wear.
* Made of 80% nylon& 20% spandex, breathable lace material. Stretch, soft, smooth, sleek, comfortable to wear.
* Almost fully covered with little silicone dots on palm and five fingers, you can grip the steering wheel firmly when driving or holding your phone steadily without worrying about it slipping from your hand.
* Touch screen technology on thumb fingers and index fingers allows you to control touch screen devices without taking off gloves .
Product name:Summer women gloves
1. Due to different measurement methods, any error of 0.4-0.9inch is within a reasonable range
2.Due to the sensitivity of the fabric, display settings, light and other elements, there may be a slight color difference between the picture and the object. The final color shall be the actual product
Jun 13, 2019
Find answers in product info, Q&As
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Your question has been submitted successfully !
Thank you for subscribing!
The discount code has been sent to your mailbox.
Please check it carefully.
Copyright ©2014-2020 Tinkleo.com All Rights Reserved.