5 3M N95 masks GIVEAWAY for Q VIPs. Apply >
Orders over $120 to save $25
The item may not ship to your country. Contact seller and request shipping to your location.
Available Shipping Methods:
Please note: Standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual cost will be shown on the Order Page.
This baby food cookware is made from medical stone and designed with lovely pig pattern on its cover. The cookware includes a milk pot, a frying pan, a cover and a spoon. It is designed in red or blue. This cookware is heat resistant and easy to clean.
* The volcanic food grade coating of the pan or pot is PFOA free and it has multiple microelement for its healthier use.
* The bottom of the pan or pot is designed to have composite thickened bottom with strong heat conduction feature in an energy-saving way so that it is applicable to various cookers.
* The composite thickened bottom with fast heat conduction features allows the pan or pot to cook by small fire to keep maximum food nutrition for babies.
* This pan or pot is designed in small and exquisite size but it is multifunctional for frying, boiling, braising to cook tasty food.
* This pan or pot is made with non-stick coating layer to ensure that it is easy to clean by water so as to reduce cleaning chemicals use.
* The body of pan or pot is made from imported material and it is thickened with multiple polishing process to make it solid for durable use.
* Qualified heat-resistant non-lead glass is taken as the cover’s material to make it transparent and safe use. The widened rim and unique pig nose handle design with smiling face caters to mom’s interest.
Product Name: Baby food cookware
Material: Volcanic non-stick coating layer + aqueous non-stick coating layer, medical stone
Color: Red, blue
Size: Diameter 16cm, overall length 37cm
Product: Milk pot*1, frying pan*1, cover*1, spoon*1
Package: Standard colorful box packed
Applicable to: Gas cooker, induction cooker, electrothermal furnace etc.
Use Tips(Proper use prolong the product’s lifespan)
1.Do not burn the pot or pan while it is dry to avoid shortening of its lifespan.
2.Medium-, small fire is OK as the bottom of the pot or pan has uniform heat conduction.
3.Better to use supported protective scoop or wood, bamboo, silicone scoop.
4.Do not cut food on the coating layer to avoid any damage of it.
1.Clean the pan or pot after it becomes cool. Do not put hot item into cold water directly.
2.If immediate cleaning is required, pls use warm water to avoid damage to non-stick coating layer. No corrosive washing agent is allowed.
3.If any residual food remains, pls pour some vinegar to heat it and clean it as normal.
Find answers in product info, Q&As
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Your question has been submitted successfully !
Thank you for subscribing!
The discount code has been sent to your mailbox.
Please check it carefully.
Copyright ©2014-2020 Tinkleo.com All Rights Reserved.