5 3M N95 masks GIVEAWAY for Q VIPs. Apply >
The item may not ship to your country. Contact seller and request shipping to your location.
Available Shipping Methods:
Please note: Standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual cost will be shown on the Order Page.
The omelette model is made of high quality stainless steel, which is durable and non-toxic. It has a anti-scalding handle, which can prevent the handle from falling into the pot. There are various shapes of molds, which can make your food look better and stimulate your appetite.
* Stainless Steel - The omelette model is made of high quality stainless steel, which is durable and non-toxic that you can use it safely.
* Scientific Design - The handle adopts scientific design that the maximum Angle of the handle is 125 degrees, which can prevent the handle from falling into the pot.
* Anti-scalding Handle - There is a small ball made of high quality PP material on the top of the handle, which has anti-scalding effect.
* Polishing Process - The surface of the omelette mold is polished to make the product not easy to scratch and durable.
* Plane Heightening - The plane height of the model is increased to 1.5cm, which can prevent the outflow of egg liquid.
Product: omelette model
Material: stainless steel
Shape Types: love shape, flower shape, mickey shape, star shape, circular shape
Size: love shape: 3.54x0.59x3.14 inch
star shape: 3.38x0.59x3.14 inch
flower shape: 3.38x0.59x3.14 inch
circular shape: 3.46x0.59x3.14 inch
mickey shape: 3.54x0.59x3.14 inch
Method of Use
1.Add an appropriate amount of oil to the pan, and brush the oil evenly on the inner wall of the omelette mold with an oil brush. (To prevent it from sticking to the mold)
2.Heat the pan for one to two minutes. (Please use a frying pan and lay the mold flat to ensure even heat and prevent egg liquid from leaking out.)
3.Gently pour eggs into the omelette model. (It is more beautiful to put the yolk in the middle)
4.Fry slowly over low heat until the eggs are formed, and then remove the mold. (Please be careful when taking out, otherwise the integrity of eggs will be destroyed.)
Apr 29, 2019
Find answers in product info, Q&As
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Your question has been submitted successfully !
Thank you for subscribing!
The discount code has been sent to your mailbox.
Please check it carefully.
Copyright ©2014-2020 Tinkleo.com All Rights Reserved.