5 3M N95 masks GIVEAWAY for Q VIPs. Apply >
The item may not ship to your country. Contact seller and request shipping to your location.
Available Shipping Methods:
Please note: Standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual cost will be shown on the Order Page.
Pets cleaning massage dog comb specially designed for home pets use, made Of TPE + PP environmental material, built up for grooming or cleaning or massaging for pets, suit for dogs, cats, rabbits and any other pets with long hairs, can reduce hair knots, so this comb is a good choice for them.
* The handle made of TPE + PP environmental material, which will not cause skin allergy in pet or humans.
* Needle design with round head can give your pets a gentle massage without hurting their skin, make them feel comfortable.
* Not easy to twist the hair and provide a good massage effect on the skin, also can improve the blood circulation.
* Nylon needles can effectively prevent static electricity, meanwhile, the beading design of the needle can not only comb the pets’ hair, but also provide the skin with a comfortable massage.
* Our comb brush can be groomed and massaged, can improve the blood circulation and make your pet's hair more soft and shiny, your pet will love being brushed, suitable for any pets which with long hair.
Item type: cleaning massage pets comb
Material: stainless steel +rubber
Suit for: dogs, cats, rabbits and any other pets
Colors : blue, pink (random delivery)
Length of needles: 2cm / 0.79in
Length of handle: 11cm / 4.33in
Width of brush: 10cm / 3.94in
Length of comb: 18.5cm / 7.28in
Benefits of Brushing
Dog will change their coat in Spring and Autumn, and a large number of hair will be shed and affect the indoor hygiene. Brush you dog regularly, not only can remove the shed fur and dusty, prevent tangled fur, but also promote blood circulation. strength skin resistance and relieve fatigue.
Method of Combing
Combing once in the morning and once in the evening for five minutes. It begins at the neck, from front to back, from top to bottom, that means from the neck to shoulder, then from the back, chest, waist, abdomen, hindquarters and then combs the head, finally, comb the limbs and tail, from one side to the other side.
Jul 02, 2019
Find answers in product info, Q&As
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Your question has been submitted successfully !
Thank you for subscribing!
The discount code has been sent to your mailbox.
Please check it carefully.
Copyright ©2014-2020 Tinkleo.com All Rights Reserved.