Selling 10 more units will appear 1 free order, or you could just buy 10 units and get 1 unit free
5 3M N95 masks GIVEAWAY for Q VIPs. Apply >
The item may not ship to your country. Contact seller and request shipping to your location.
Available Shipping Methods:
Please note: Standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual cost will be shown on the Order Page.
This cup is made of high borosilicate glass and has the characteristics of high temperature resistance, high strength and high transmittance. Double walled design, has good heat insulation. It is suitable for brewing scented tea, fruit juice, beverage, cocktail or coffee. Recommended for daily use at home, hotel, club, cafe or office.
* This cup is made of high borosilicate glass and can withstand 170 degrees of temperature difference after strict tests.
* Transparent glass material, double walled design, has good heat insulation performance, beautiful and stylish, easy to clean.
* The glass is made by hand blowing using traditional firing technology, it is of first-class quality and is a good gift for customers, relatives and friends.
* Each glass is equipped with a silica gel cover, which is convenient for making tea and sanitary, can prevent dust from entering the cup.
* The cup is designed with silica gel bottom, which is not only heat-insulating but also skid-proof, and can prevent the table top from being scratched.
Product: Double walled glass
Material: High borosilicate glass
Color: Orange, red, coffee, blue, green, purple, beige white
Able to withstand temperature difference: -30c to 150℃
Size: Mouth diameter: 3.54 inch, bottom diameter: 2.28 inch, height: 5.91 inch
Component: Double cup * 1, silicone cover *1, silicone bottom *1, outer packing carton*1
Matters Needing Attention
What do you need to pay attention to
1. When cleaning stains such as tea stains, it is recommended to use toothpaste, which is clean and will not damage the cup body.
2. It is recommended to use wooden tableware for stirring. Avoid metal hard objects contacting the cup body, causing cracks and cracking due to uneven heating.
Why are there bubbles
Bubble is an important feature of distinguishing mechanism and manual work. Air in glass paste is not excluded from formation, which is a normal situation. Only by using new glass and manually firing and molding at one time can it withstand the instantaneous temperature difference of -20℃~ 150℃ without cracking, so that you can use it at ease and avoid worries.
Aug 02, 2019
Find answers in product info, Q&As
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Your question has been submitted successfully !
Thank you for subscribing!
The discount code has been sent to your mailbox.
Please check it carefully.
Copyright ©2014-2022 Tinkleo.com All Rights Reserved.