5 3M N95 masks GIVEAWAY for Q VIPs. Apply >
The item may not ship to your country. Contact seller and request shipping to your location.
Available Shipping Methods:
Please note: Standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual cost will be shown on the Order Page.
Built for luring fishes during fishing, this bait is made of high-quality plastic and metal, which are solid and durable. Delicate workmanship and mock fish model design are adopted to catch fisher easier and provide beat-in-class experiences for you during fishing.
* The main body of the bait is made of superior plastic, which has the advantages of scratching-proof, breaking-proof and durable.
* High-grade metal hooks are adopted, which is solid, sharp and rust-proof and can help you to catch fishes easier.
* There is a double circle on the mouth of the bait, which makes the fishing line and the bait combine firmly and prevent the item from falling off.
* The tail of the item is soft, and can rotate to imitate the movement of a fish and its rotational tail can attract fishes to follow the item.
* Mock fish model is adopted to make the bait more vivid and help you to attract and catch fishes easier.
Name: fishing bait
Length: 3.94 inch
Color: 8 colors
Depth: 0-3.94 inch
1. The most basic and practical method of operation is to lower the head of the fishing rod (standing in a high position with the rod pointing to the water) after casting the bait, and maintain a stable recovery speed.
2. After mastering the basic manipulation, you can add some fancy tricks, such as in uniform recovery of bait and after striking each few circles of line, you can pull the rod head gently so that the bait accelerated to imitate the appearance of a small fish in a hurry to escape. Meanwhile, when striking the line, you can twitch the fishing rod head to the left gently and then twitch to the right repeatedly, so that the bait can move in a “Z” shape in the water to attract the pray.
3. There is no rule for you to wind up the fishing line. But be careful not to pull the bait close to the surface of the water forward, or the prey will not catch the bait.
Find answers in product info, Q&As
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Your question has been submitted successfully !
Thank you for subscribing!
The discount code has been sent to your mailbox.
Please check it carefully.
Copyright ©2014-2020 Tinkleo.com All Rights Reserved.