Selling 10 more units will appear 1 free order, or you could just buy 10 units and get 1 unit free
5 3M N95 masks GIVEAWAY for Q VIPs. Apply >
The item may not ship to your country. Contact seller and request shipping to your location.
Available Shipping Methods:
Please note: Standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual cost will be shown on the Order Page.
This fishing minnow, built for attracting and catching fishes during fishing, is made of high-quality plastic and metal, which is tough and durable. Delicate workmanship and magnet weight system are adopted to provide convenient and beat-in-class using experiences for you during fishing.
* The shell of the bait is made of superior plastic, which is solid, tough, breaking-proof, scratching-proof and durable.
* The hooks of the item are made of high-grade metal, which has the advantages of rust-proof, breaking-proof and durable.
* Double circle is adopted to the mouth of the fish-like bait, which effectively prevent the bait from falling off.
* Lifelike fish model and 3D fish eyes design are adopted to make the minnow more stylish and vivid and help you to attract fishes easier.
* Built-in magnet weight system is adopted to make the bait move in the water as a real fish and prevent the item from closing to the water surface.
Name: Artificial Fishing Lures Bait Tackle
Length: 4.92 inch
Color: 8 colors
Depth: 19.69-59.06 inch
1. The most basic and practical method of operation is to lower the head of the fishing rod (standing in a high position with the rod pointing to the water) after casting the bait, and maintain a stable recovery speed.
2. After mastering the basic manipulation, you can add some fancy tricks, such as in uniform recovery of bait and after striking each few circles of line, you can pull the rod head gently so that the bait accelerated to imitate the appearance of a small fish in a hurry to escape. Meanwhile, when striking the line, you can twitch the fishing rod head to the left gently and then twitch to the right repeatedly, so that the bait can move in a “Z” shape in the water to attract the pray.
3. There is no rule for you to wind up the fishing line. But be careful not to pull the bait close to the surface of the water forward, or the prey will not catch the bait.
Apr 26, 2019
Find answers in product info, Q&As
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Your question has been submitted successfully !
Thank you for subscribing!
The discount code has been sent to your mailbox.
Please check it carefully.
Copyright ©2014-2022 Tinkleo.com All Rights Reserved.