5 3M N95 masks GIVEAWAY for Q VIPs. Apply >
The item may not ship to your country. Contact seller and request shipping to your location.
Available Shipping Methods:
Please note: Standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual cost will be shown on the Order Page.
Made of matte high temperature fiber, lifelike and natural, not reflective and not shiny, with the design of air bangs, can modify the face shape and make you look lovely and young, the radian of the hair tail bending inward is natural, the production process of inner mesh is exquisite, making it comfortable and breathable to wear.
* The wig is woven with matte high temperature fiber, which is lifelike and natural, not reflective and shiny.
* The wig has a air bangs design, which not only can modify the face shape, but also can make you look lovely and young.
* The inner mesh of the wig is exquisitely made, which is transparent and visible under natural light and will not feel sultry when used in summer.
* The radian of the hair tail bending inward is natural that can modify the face shape and easily change your hairstyle.
* There are four colors to choose from, and you can choose the color that suits you or be bold to try a new style.
Product: Short wig
Material: Matte high temperature fiber
Technology: Woven process
Color: chocolate gradient white tea color, brownish black, chocolate, light brown
Size: Length of bangs: 5.12 inch±, total length: 13.78 inch±
Method of Wearing
1. Take out the hair mesh from the package and put the elastic side down.
2. Set the hair mesh to the neck, pull the hair on both sides to the ears and arrange the hair.
3. Pull the hair mesh to the hairline and pull the rest of the mesh to the top of the head.
4. Wrap all your hair into the hair mesh and knead it evenly to avoid affecting the effect of wearing.
5. Tie a knot at the end of the hairnet or fix it with a U clip.
6. Check if there is any accumulation of hair and try to rub it evenly.
7. Adjust the adjusting buckle at the back of the inner mesh of the wig to a proper size, and hold the positioning ear patches on both sides of the inner mesh with your hand to prepare for wearing.
8. After wearing the wig, pull the back of the wig to the rear hairline to ensure that your hair is completely wrapped in the wig.
9. After wearing, adjust the wig's position and comb the wig according to personal needs.
Q: Why do wig loss?
A: Wigs was woven by machine stitch by stitch, and most of the links are manually operated, so a small amount of floating hair will naturally fall off. Please do not use force to comb the wig when it is knotted, so even the best wig will fall off. Please use our special wig care solution and then gently comb it. If you are stubborn in knotting, you can use scissors to cut off the knotted part, which does not affect the overall effect of the wig.
Q: Why does it make the head look bigger or doesn't fit well?
A: Wearing it makes your head look bigger because you don't use the wearing method and skills correctly. For women who feel that wearing it is not firm, you can look at the adjusting buckle at the back of the wig and adjust it according to your head circumference.
Q: Why is my wearing effect not as good as that of a model?
A: Taking care of and wearing a wig requires a little skill. You can practice it several times more and find your own way of wearing and taking care of it. Each woman's face shape, temperament and clothing are different.
Q: Can I have the fake hair permed or dyed?
A: High-temperature fiber wig can be simply molded with electric rollers and splints under 140 degrees. The temperature cannot be too high, otherwise the hair will be damaged. However, it is generally not recommended to perform secondary modeling of wigs, because wig have already been molded before they leave the factory.
May 26, 2019
Find answers in product info, Q&As
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Your question has been submitted successfully !
Thank you for subscribing!
The discount code has been sent to your mailbox.
Please check it carefully.
Copyright ©2014-2020 Tinkleo.com All Rights Reserved.