Selling 10 more units will appear 1 free order, or you could just buy 10 units and get 1 unit free
5 3M N95 masks GIVEAWAY for Q VIPs. Apply >
The item may not ship to your country. Contact seller and request shipping to your location.
Available Shipping Methods:
Please note: Standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual cost will be shown on the Order Page.
This wig, built for shaping hair or dressing up, is made of high-quality high-temperature wire, which is smooth, natural and durable. Breathable rose model inner net would provide comfortable wearing experiences for you. This item can help you create different fashion hair styles.
* This wild-curl up wig is made of superior high-temperature wire, which is soft, smooth, natural and durable.
* Breathable rose model inner net would not make your head feel hot providing you comfortable wearing experiences.
* With multiple layers, this wig can greatly modify your face and neck ensuring best-in-class wearing experiences.
* The hairline is thick, which would increase the area of contact with your scalp and will naturally fuse with your hair making it more natural.
Name: Wild-curl up wig
Material: High-temperature wire
Structure: Rose model inner net
Size: Length 19.69 inch
1. Spread the net with both hands and cover it from the top of the head to the neck.
2. With one side of the net lock facing down, hold both hands up and pull the net up without the seam until all the hair is covered.
3. Adjust the side of the lock to the hairline, put your hand in to even out the hair, fix it behind your head with a small clip, don't put it on your head.
4. It is recommended to fix the front, back, left and right, and use a word clip to make the hair net more secure.
1. Use a comb with a thin comb to comb the wig, and if it is a curly wig, smooth it by hand.
2. Prepare the cleaning tool with a basin of water.
3. Flip the wig from the inside out to reveal the hair net inside.
4. After placing the wig in the basin, gently press it with your hand to allow the wig to completely wet.
5. Take out the shampoo and squeeze a proper amount of shampoo onto your hands.
6. Gently apply shampoo to the wig and gently press for about 2-3 minutes.
7. Remember not to strongly wash or knead the wig.
8. Pinch up the wig and change the basin again.
9. Put the wig in clean water, wash the remaining shampoo, and repeat it several times.
10. Gently pinch the wig to remove excess moisture from the wig.
11. Take out the dry towel, dispense the wig on it, and gently press the wig to remove the water.
12. Leave the dummy on the stand and let it dry naturally in a well ventilated area.
Jun 21, 2019
Find answers in product info, Q&As
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Your question has been submitted successfully !
Thank you for subscribing!
The discount code has been sent to your mailbox.
Please check it carefully.
Copyright ©2014-2022 Tinkleo.com All Rights Reserved.