Selling 10 more units will appear 1 free order, or you could just buy 10 units and get 1 unit free
5 3M N95 masks GIVEAWAY for Q VIPs. Apply >
The item may not ship to your country. Contact seller and request shipping to your location.
Available Shipping Methods:
Please note: Standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual cost will be shown on the Order Page.
This twin-layer lunch-box is made from food grade PP material and designed in fashionable black color. It is designed with capacity of 1-2L and it is supplied with PS-made chopsticks and spoon. It has removable clapboard to foster sub-box for dish separation. This lunch-box is as lightweight as around 372g.
* The major body of this twin-layer lunch-box is made from food grade PP material to ensure its safe and healthy use.
* The twin-layer design of this lunch-box enables a separated double-layer large capacity of around 1-2L for more dishes inside.
* The independent twin-layer design of this lunch-box aims at separating dishes and staple food to avoid dish mixture.
* The mobile clapboard inside this twin-layer lunch-box allows free adjustment of space for dish and staple food.
* The supported tableware of chopsticks and spoon is kept inside this twin-layer lunch-box to keep it clean and sanitary.
* The elastic bandage that is supplied with this twin-layer lunch-box makes it easy to carry and avoid its turnover.
Product Name: Twin-layer lunch-box
Body Material: PP
Chopsticks & Cover Material: PS
Clapboard Material: PE
Applicable to: Adults
Style: Simple modern
1. This lunch-box is OK to be heated in microwave stove. But, pls keep the upper cover and the clapboard out of microwave stove.
2.Pls heat the lunch-box no more than 3 minutes by medium or small gear to heat.
3.The dimensions are measured by hand with certain error. Pls follow the dimensions of real items.
4.Do not fill in porridge or soup in the lunch-box as it’s going to spill out.
1.Pls clean the lunch-box by soft cloth instead of polished powder or metal brush to avoid any scratch.
2.Do not use boiling water to wash the lunch-box and do not immerse or expose it to strong sunshine.
3.Clean the lunch-box to be dry after it’s used and place it at an cool place to avoid deformity or breaking.
Find answers in product info, Q&As
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Your question has been submitted successfully !
Thank you for subscribing!
The discount code has been sent to your mailbox.
Please check it carefully.
Copyright ©2014-2022 Tinkleo.com All Rights Reserved.