Built up for reminding eggs boiled through innovational heat sensitive technique, made of food grade and heat resistant resin material, BPA free & FDA approved, won’t hurt our heath. Let the egg timer gives you a safe and easy life.
Heat Sensitive Egg Timer
Easy & efficient cook assistant, specially designed for reminding eggs
boiled by innovational heat sensitive technique.
1.Safe Material Can Be Trust
Perfect egg timer made of food grade and heat resistant resin material. FDA
certification and BPA free protects your family from toxic damage.
2.Heat Sensitive Technique
With the technique of changing color heat sensitive, you can boil soft,
medium or hard eggs you want.
3.Easy to Use
Just simply place timer in boiling water along with eggs and watch it change
color as you cook
4.Easy to Clean
We recommend by hand wash for a faster easier clean anytime any day
without being broken or damaged.
Perfect for the chefs, mama and all cooking lovers
Get the eggs condition you want accurately
Main purpose of egg timer is to indicate how far you heated up the egg whether a boiled egg is soft medium or hard condition. With the egg timer, you definitely can get the eggs condiction you want. Soft boiled eggs are exactly as you like them. Hard boiled eggs are no longer over cooked, so they have the perfectly colored yolks and a smooth texture.
The egg timer quality can be relied on as well. FDA certification & BPA free food grade resin material is safe and notoxic, you’ll nerver worry about it harms to your health.
Fixed Time:≤1 hours
Diameter:2.17 x 1.77 x 1.81 inch
Package Includes:2x egg timer
Egg timer can be cooled on the counter.
BUT DO NOT IMMERSE THE EGG TIMER IN COLD WATER.
Direction of use:
1. Fill pot with medium temperature tap water about ¾ of the way.
2. Place the egg timer with other eggs into the pot and place on a medium flame on the stove top.
3. Let water come to a boil.
4. The egg timer will slowly get transparent around the edges as it moves to the line that indicates the first stage of "soft boiled".
5. When it does, you can take out all the eggs if you want them to be soft boiled or you can let the eggs continue to cook.
6. The egg timer will continue to turn transparent until it reaches the line that indicates "Medium boiled".
7. It will continue until it becomes all transparent which indicates that the eggs are now perfectly "hard boiled".
8. When finished, let the egg timer cool on the counter - do not run it under cold water with the rest of the eggs.
"Had a cheap one of these from a market stall that lasted nearly a year. Spent a bit more on these two and did not expect a fail within the month. One still to use but am disgusted there is no recourse once the returns window is closed, which I had not realised. Not a huge sum of money just really annoying.
Worked brilliantly until the top separated from the bottom whilst boiling - had to throw the eggs away too because of the smell of the plastic it is made from. Will see how the second one fares...
- the seller contacted me after the review and sent two replacement units which arrived two days later - very prompt customer service and assured that there are few faults with this products