5 3M N95 masks GIVEAWAY for Q VIPs. Apply >
The value of goods is more than US$100 usd.
The value of goods is more than US$50 usd.
The item may not ship to your country. Contact seller and request shipping to your location.
Available Shipping Methods:
Please note: Standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual cost will be shown on the Order Page.
The clam opener is made of thickened zinc alloy, which is strong and durable. The thickened stainless steel pliers are wear-resistant and not easy to break. The automatic rebound device is designed for simple operation and labor-saving. The product can not only open seashells, but also can open nuts.
* Zinc Alloy: The clam opener is made of thickened zinc alloy and TPR plastic, which is strong, durable and not easy to rust.
* Rivet Reinforcement: The joint of the clam opener is reinforced with rivets to make it more durable, and the stainless steel pliers are wear-resistant and not easy to break.
* Anti-slide Handle: The handle is made of ABS plastic, which is anti-slip and fall resistant, the anti-slip stripes are adopted on the surface that can avoid slipping when used.
* Clamp Design: There are two fine clamps of different sizes, which can be used to clamp walnuts or crab tongs, it is very practical.
* Automatic Rebound Device: The automatic rebound device of clam opener is designed for simple operation and labor-saving.
Product: clam opener
Material: zinc alloy & TPR plastic
Size: 6.45x3.14x0.70x1.18 inch
Method of Use
1.Insert the clamp mouth into the joint at the bottom of the clam.
2.Press the handle with your hand to open the pliers mouth and divide the clam into two halves.
Please understand that there may some errors due to the manual measurement.
May 21, 2019
Find answers in product info, Q&As
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Your question has been submitted successfully !
Thank you for subscribing!
The discount code has been sent to your mailbox.
Please check it carefully.
Copyright ©2014-2020 Tinkleo.com All Rights Reserved.