Selling 10 more units will appear 1 free order, or you could just buy 10 units and get 1 unit free
5 3M N95 masks GIVEAWAY for Q VIPs. Apply >
The item may not ship to your country. Contact seller and request shipping to your location.
Available Shipping Methods:
Please note: Standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual cost will be shown on the Order Page.
Built for modeling the shape of hand-made ice-cream during frozen, this ice-cream mould is made of high-quality silicone, which is environmentally-friendly, non-toxic and durable. Cute carton model can help you shape cute ice cream styling and humanized designs are adopted to provide you convenient using experiences.
* This ice cream mould is made of superior silicone, which is elastic, non-toxic, odorless and has great heat and cold resistant abilities.
* Plastic covers are provided and the covers can avoid tainting providing best-in-class using experiences for you.
* Various kinds of carton models are adopted to help you shape cute ice cream styling easily and more conveniently.
* There is a groove on the tail of the item, which can effectively prevent the liquid in the mould from slipping off.
* A stick insertion hole is designed on the tail of this mould, which can fix the inserted stick firmly and prevent damaging the shape of ice cream you made.
* The surface of the ice cream mould is smooth making it easy for you to demould the ice cream and wash the item quickly.
Name: Carton ice-cream mould
Heat and Cold Resistance: -40℃-230℃
Application: Can put in oven, microwave, refrigerator
Model: Torch, smiling face, monkey, cat face, bear face, snowman, cat, bear paw, Peppa Pig
1. The cover is made of food grade plastic, not silicone, and do not boiled it in boiling water. The cover should not be used in the oven or microwave oven. Do not let the cover touch the high temperature or flame.
2. This product is made of silicone and should not be exposed to open flames. Silica gel itself is odorless but easy to absorb other flavors. It should be cleaned with water and aired for a period of time before use.
1. Gently pull the mould around.
2. After loosening the surrounding area, hold down the tail stick and push out the ice cream.
3. Push the ice cream stick forward and take it out.
4. Demoulding finished.
Find answers in product info, Q&As
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Your question has been submitted successfully !
Thank you for subscribing!
The discount code has been sent to your mailbox.
Please check it carefully.
Copyright ©2014-2022 Tinkleo.com All Rights Reserved.