Selling 10 more units will appear 1 free order, or you could just buy 10 units and get 1 unit free
5 3M N95 masks GIVEAWAY for Q VIPs. Apply >
The item may not ship to your country. Contact seller and request shipping to your location.
Available Shipping Methods:
Please note: Standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual cost will be shown on the Order Page.
This high quality thawing plate is made of HDF high density aviation alloy, which is safe, healthy and environmental protection, and its excellent thermal conductivity allows the frozen food to achieve the fastest natural thawing effect. Best choice for those people that forget to take meat from freezer earlier.
* CNON thaw plate is made of HDF high density aviation alloy, which is environmental protection, recyclable, and has no chemical substances. Rest assured to use.
* It will thaw out food much faster than at room temperature, as the HDF high density aviation alloy conducts heat tens of thousands of times better than ordinary metals.
* The antibacterial coating makes this fast defrost tray thaw frozen foods naturally, and retains the original flavor and nutrition of food.
* It is energy saving and environmental protection, as it can defrost the frozen food naturally without wasting water or electricity.
* Simply place the frozen food on the surface of the thawing plate for defrosting, and
* then wash it with water after use.
* About 0.47 inch thickness, more convenient to take it out or restore it, nice design for saving space.
* Thawed water can flow out of the groove.
Product name: 0℃ Thawing Plate
Product brand: CNON
Item No,: WI-002
Material: HDF high density aviation alloy
Size: 11.42*8.27*0.47 inch
Net Weight: 679g
Jun 06, 2019
Find answers in product info, Q&As
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Your question has been submitted successfully !
Thank you for subscribing!
The discount code has been sent to your mailbox.
Please check it carefully.
Copyright ©2014-2021 深圳市蜘蛛百讯科技有限公司 All Rights Reserved.