Selling 10 more units will appear 1 free order, or you could just buy 10 units and get 1 unit free
5 3M N95 masks GIVEAWAY for Q VIPs. Apply >
The item may not ship to your country. Contact seller and request shipping to your location.
Available Shipping Methods:
Please note: Standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual cost will be shown on the Order Page.
The LED tape lights are designed with high light chips to have a longer service life. The safe resistance of the LED tape lights keeps voltage and current stable to protect the chips. The 3M back adhesive tape makes it easy to be installed at a fast pace. The tape lights have pure copper double layer circuit board to ensure good sealing feature. It is welded exquisitely and stably.
* Each lamp bead of the tape lights is with three high light emitting chips to ensure higher light and longer service life.
* A very thin 3M backing adhesive is adopted for the tape lights to ensure it is sticky enough and easy to be installed.
* Pure copper circuit board is equipped with by the tape lights to have a good stability. The double positive and negative pole wire design allows a good sealing feature.
* The 6337-solder paste is applied to the tape lights and the improved low temperature reflow soldering enables a more solid welding.
* The tape lights are designed by a clearly visible mark to cut a length by multiplication of 5cm to avoid any waste of it.
* The tape lights is widely applied to serve as decoration accessory for light emitting of light boxes or counter.
Product Name: 12V low voltage tape lights
Color of Light: Warm light, white light, blue light, neutral light, red light, green light, golden yellow light, pink light
Single Lamp Bead Lumen: 12lm
Circuit Board Material: Pure copper
Bean Angle: 120°
LED Light Bead Number: 60 beads per meter
Power Factor: 50
IP Grade: IP55
Available Service Life: 100000h
Applicable to: Light box, counter
Installation of 12V Tape Lights Diagram
12V transformer, ground cable, input 220V
Input 220V, 12V transformer, output 12V, tape lights, tape lights, tape lights
Tape Lights in Series Connection
Tape Lights, tape lights, input 220V, 12V transformer, output 12V, tape lights, tape lights
1. The low voltage 12V tape lights need to connect to 12V-dedicated transformer. Never connect it to 220V directly. Otherwise, tape lights will be burned.
2. Pls contact customer service for the 12V-dedicated accessories before placing an order.
Aug 07, 2019
Find answers in product info, Q&As
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Your question has been submitted successfully !
Thank you for subscribing!
The discount code has been sent to your mailbox.
Please check it carefully.
Copyright ©2014-2023 Tinkleo.com All Rights Reserved.