The item may not ship to your country. Contact seller and request shipping to your location.
Material: Non-woven Fabric
Standard: GB2626-2006 KN95
Protection Class: KN95=N95=FFP2
Filtering Rate: ≥95%
Item Condition:100% Brand New
Package Included: 5 x KN95 masks
Tips: All of our masks are in stock, but Limited quantity,
if you place order now, we will ship your order in 24 hours!
*Promise: Our masks are produced in regular factories with the certificate, and there is no falsehood. We will never make fun of the lives of people around the world. If you have any questions after receiving the masks, please feel free to contact us.
*If you want Expedited Shipping, please contact the seller.
Direction for use:
1. Fit the respirator and check leak-ight ness BEFORE en ten ng the contaminated area
2. Wear the respirator for the whole duration of exposure to contaminants.
3. Use the respirator in accordance with applicable health and safety regulations.
4. Discard the respirator and replace it with a new one if*the respirator is re roved while in acontaminated area*excessive clogging of the respirator causes breathing dii culty ordiscomfort*the respirator becomes damaged*(for respirators protecting against vapours-thesmell of vapours present becomes detectable.
5. Leave the contaminated area if dizziness， irritation or other distress occurs.
6. Only for single use， No maintenance necessary. Do not store and/or re-use after a single-use.m Discard the respirator after single-use (one shift, maximum).
7. Keep un-used respirators in their closed box and store in a dry non-contaminated areabetween+2 and+55deg.
Feb 27, 2020
Feb 21, 2020
Feb 08, 2020
Feb 06, 2020
Feb 01, 2020
Feb 01, 2020
Jan 30, 2020
Jan 26, 2020
Jan 22, 2020
Jan 20, 2020
Jan 17, 2020
Jan 09, 2020
Jan 04, 2020
Jan 01, 2020
Dec 29, 2019
Dec 25, 2019
Dec 23, 2019
Dec 10, 2019
Find answers in product info, Q&As
Yes, there will be a discount for wholesale. The specific price can be negotiated by email
At present, there is no clear conclusion on the best wearing time of N95 mask abroad including WHO.
The advice from the US CDC is that in the absence of adequate supply of masks, re-use can be considered as long as the equipment is not visibly stained or damaged (such as creases or tears).
Change the mask in time when:
When the respiratory impedance increases obviously;
When the mask is damaged or damaged;
When the mask cannot close to the face;
Masks are contaminated (e.g. when contaminated with blood stains or lets);
has been used in a case ward or patient contact (as the mask has been contaminated);
Yes, Our masks are produced in trusted regular factories with the certificate. Standard: GB2626-2006 KN95.
KN95 is one of the levels specified in the Chinese Standard GB2626-2006. N95 is one of the levels specified in the US Standard 42 CFR 84.
These two levels of technical requirements, testing methods and so on are basically the same,
The filtration efficiency is 95% under the corresponding standard.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Your question has been submitted successfully !
Thank you for subscribing!
The discount code has been sent to your mailbox.
Please check it carefully.
Copyright ©2014-2020 Tinkleo.com All Rights Reserved.