Selling 10 more units will appear 1 free order, or you could just buy 10 units and get 1 unit free
5 3M N95 masks GIVEAWAY for Q VIPs. Apply >
The item may not ship to your country. Contact seller and request shipping to your location.
Available Shipping Methods:
Please note: Standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual cost will be shown on the Order Page.
This quartz watch, especially designed for men and built for knowing time, is made of high-quality movement, glass and steel band, which are tough, scratching-proof and durable. Superior Japanese movement, hardened glass and minimalist appearance design would provide you best-in-class using experiences.
* The watch glass had been harden, which greatly prolongs the service time of the item and makes the glass not easy to be scratched after long time of use.
* The watch belt is made of superior breaking-proof steel and netted belt makes the watch more stylish and good looking.
* Ultra-thin watch case is adopted to make the wrist watch thin and light providing comfortable wearing experiences for you.
* The circumference of the watch can be adjusted according to your wrist size, which would be suitable for most people and is easy to operate the item.
* The dial of the watch is very simple and there is a calendar display designed on the dial, which makes it easy for you to know the time and date clearly.
* With 30M waterproof ability, this wrist watch can withstand the damage of water in most of life ensuring you best-in-class using experiences.
Name: Men quartz watch
Color & Model: Black-steel watch belt, black-leather watch belt, white-steel watch belt
Watch Belt: Steel, leather
Watch Case: Stainless steel
Watch Glass: Hardened glass
Movement: Original quartz movement
Water Resistance: 30 water resistance
Diameter of Dial: 1.57 inch
Thickness id Dial: 0.28 inch
It is not advisable to wear any watch in warm water or in a bathroom, even if your watch is waterproof. Because the seal of the watch is rubber, it is easy to age due to heat, and the water vapor molecules around it are relatively small, which easily penetrate into the case and cause internal mechanical damage.
Maintenance and Cleaning of Watch Strap
Leather Watch Strap: The watch strap should be protected from contact with water as much as possible to prevent the strap from becoming hard and stinky, which in turn leads to breakage. Especially for friends with more sweat, it is best not to wear and exercise or wear outdoors in the summer. The belt has been worn for a long time, and the smell of sweat will be heavy. Use a small brush with a little soapy water to quickly clean the dirty area, then rinse quickly with water, then dry with a dry cloth, and finally apply a layer of leather oil. The entire cleaning process is preferably completed in 10 to 20 seconds to prevent soap from penetrating into the watch band and affecting the cortex.
Steel Watch Strap: If there is a scratch on the strap, you can buy a wipe on the watch to clean it yourself. If the scratch is not deep, you can remove it, or wait until the regular maintenance to clean it once, but if the strap is seriously injured, you will have to hand over to the master. The steel strap watch has been worn for a long time, and the dirt accumulated on the joints of the joints or the surface is mixed with sweat and dirt will give off a foul smell. When this happens, use a soft toothbrush with a little toothpaste or detergent to gently brush the strap and seams, then rinse with water, wipe with a lint-free cloth and blow the strap dry with a hair dryer.
Ceramic Watch Strap: The sweat on your hands is corrosive to the case. You should always use a soft cloth to wipe off the sweat or put on a plastic watch to prevent it from being eroded by sweat. When storing the ceramic watch, keep it in a dry place. Do not place the watch in a wardrobe with mothballs to avoid deterioration of the oil. When you return home without a watch, place the ceramic watch in a place where it is not easy to fall and children can't reach it. Do not place the watch on an audio or TV to avoid magnetization. Do not get dirty or oil. When cleaning, use a soft toothbrush and a little toothpaste or detergent to gently brush the strap and seams, then rinse with water, wipe with a lint-free cloth and blow the strap dry with a hair dryer.
Simple Treatment Method after the Watch Enters the Water:
1. Ordinary mechanical watches are wet, can be tightly wrapped with several layers of toilet paper or easy to absorb moisture, placed 15 cm near the 40-watt bulb, baked for about 30 minutes, the water vapor in the table can be dispersed, remember not to bake the watch's glass directly to the fire to prevent the mirror from being thermally deformed.
2. With the glass facing inward, the bottom case facing outwards, and worn on the wrist, the water vapor can be eliminated after two hours. If the water intake is serious, it is best to immediately send the watch shop to wipe the oil and remove the moisture from the movement to avoid rusting the parts.
3. The granular silica gel is placed in a sealed container together with the watch that has accumulated water. After a few hours, the watch is taken out and the water can be completely disappeared. This method is simple and economical, and has no damage to the accuracy and life of the watch. After being absorbed for many times, the silica gel can be dried at 120 ° C for several hours, the water absorption capacity can be regenerated, and it can be repeatedly used multiple times.
Find answers in product info, Q&As
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Your question has been submitted successfully !
Thank you for subscribing!
The discount code has been sent to your mailbox.
Please check it carefully.
Copyright ©2014-2022 Tinkleo.com All Rights Reserved.