Selling 10 more units will appear 1 free order, or you could just buy 10 units and get 1 unit free
5 3M N95 masks GIVEAWAY for Q VIPs. Apply >
The item may not ship to your country. Contact seller and request shipping to your location.
Available Shipping Methods:
Please note: Standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual cost will be shown on the Order Page.
This quartz watch, especially designed for men or students and built for knowing time, is made of high-quality Japanese MIYTOA movement, glass, stainless steel and steel strap or leather strap, which are tough, scratching-proof and durable. Humanized designs and delicate workmanship would provide you comfortable and best-in-class using experiences.
* Mineral reinforced glass is adopted, which has high index of refraction and great hardness and would provide best-in-class using experiences for you.
* With 3AMT waterproofing ability, this wrist watch can prevent damaging from the daily water ensuring you convenient using experiences.
* Imported light absorbing powder is adopted to makes the pointer absorb light and produce brighter light energy, and luminous pointers makes it easier for you to know the time during night.
* The watch strap is made of high-grade steel, which is tough, scratching-proof and not easy to fade after long time of use.
* The watch strap can be adjusted as you needed and it is also very convenient for you to adjust the circumference of the watch strap.
* Simple watch dial design makes it easier for you to know the time and date providing best-in-class using experiences for you.
Name: Men quartz wrist watch
Model: Steel strap, leather strap
Watch Case: Vacuum ionic metal case
Watch Strap: Steel strap, leather strap
Bottom Cover: Stainless steel
Movement: Japanese MIYTOA movement
Battery: Original Japanese battery
Dial Diameter: 1.57 inch
Thickness: 0.39 inch
Please do not disassemble your watch at will, including disassembling any part of the watch or unscrewing the screw. Also do not ask any non-specialty repair shop to open your watch or replace the battery.
Maintenance of Waterproof Watch:
1. The watch is tested for its water resistance by "compression value", expressed in units of ATM atmospheric pressure, which is not really the depth of diving used.
2. The waterproof performance of the watch is not permanent. It may be affected by the aging of the waterproof ring or accidental impact of the crown. Therefore, it is necessary to check it regularly at the authorized service center of the brand.
3. Generally, the waterproof watch should not be used in hot water baths, saunas or environments with large temperature changes. Because the waterproof rubber rings are affected by temperature, they will expand and shrink, and will cause aging and thus affect the waterproof performance.
Protection of Watch Appearance:
1. The material of the glass and case is not easy to wear, but it will not be damaged. The watch should not be subjected to severe impact or falling to the ground. Some materials with the same hardness or higher may damage the crystal and case. You should avoid the watch. Get in touch with such items or surfaces.
2. To keep your watch's belt durable, we recommend that you avoid contact with moisture or moisture to prevent discoloration or deformation of the strap. Avoid long-term exposure to the sun and the sun to prevent the strap from fading. Because the cortex is easy to penetrate, the strap should be avoided from contact with greasy substances or cosmetics.
3. Watches should avoid contact with chemicals. Once they are touched, they should be cleaned in time to avoid discoloration, shedding and waterproofing of the coating. In addition, sweat, dirt, etc. can corrode the appearance of the watch, materials of special materials and can cause individual skin allergies.
4. Newly bought watches should be peeled off the protective film on the back cover, otherwise the sweat will remain in the middle of the corrosion cover.
Watches should avoid proximity to magnetic fields, such as electrical appliances that generate magnetic fields (such as audio, refrigerators, computers, etc.), magnetic objects (such as magnets, mobile phones), women's handbags with magnetic switches, and mobile phone sets for men. The magnetic buckle may be magnetically affected by the watch, causing the watch to be inaccurate or temporarily stopped.
Time & Date Debugging:
Do not adjust the watch date between 22 and 2 o'clock to avoid damage and inaccurate calendar jumps. To adjust the time of the watch, please pull the hand clockwise, do not dial counterclockwise (except quartz two-needle watch).
Jun 13, 2019
Find answers in product info, Q&As
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Your question has been submitted successfully !
Thank you for subscribing!
The discount code has been sent to your mailbox.
Please check it carefully.
Copyright ©2014-2023 Tinkleo.com All Rights Reserved.