5 3M N95 masks GIVEAWAY for Q VIPs. Apply >
The item may not ship to your country. Contact seller and request shipping to your location.
Available Shipping Methods:
Please note: Standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual cost will be shown on the Order Page.
The blood glucose monitoring meter kit is specially designed for tracking your blood condition, designed as a large high-definition monitor with 2 buttons, makes you easily read the results and track the past results. With the blood glucose monitoring meter kit, you can easily track your goals and monitor your health without worrying !
* Adopted with easy-slide strip ejector to offer you convenient use and avoid cross infection of blood
* Required tiny blood sample-1μl, and can be get the accurate result within 10 seconds
* The needle is superfine and won’t you hurt you painfully, only less pain can you feel when you use it.
* The glucose monitoring meter kit is adopted with a large high-definition monitor with 2 easy-operation buttons, makes tracking glucose levels a breeze
* The glucose monitoring meter kit is compact and with a storage case, so that you can easily take it on your bag to anywhere and test it at any time
Glucose test range: 1.1 - 33.3 mmol / L (20 - 600 mg / dl)
The minimum volume of the sample: 1.0 L
The second test time: 8
Type of battery: 1 x CR 2032 3.0 V battery cell type currency
Life expectancy battery: > 1000 readings
Memory storage: 180 test results with the time and date
The parameters of the meter: date time and the definition of the unit.
Definition result: AC, PC and configuration of QC
Automatic shutdown, automatic shutdown after 3 minutes.
The size of the screen: 38x28mm
Operating temperature: 10 - 40 ° C (50 - 104 ° f)
Operating humidity: 20 to 80% (non condensing)
Hematocrit range: 25 - 65%
1. Be sure to choose a blood sugar test strip that matches your glucometer
2. Be sure to change the cipher plate when using the test paper. One cipher plate is provided in each test box.
3. Ensure that sufficient blood is drawn into the test hole of the dipstick. Insufficient or excessive blood collection during the test will affect the test results.
4. It is recommended that patients be sterilized with sprinkling powder. If iodine is used, the results may be biased. When disinfecting with alcohol, also should wait for alcohol to volatilize completely after retest, if not, the alcohol diluted blood, the result also can be inaccurate.
5. When the blood glucose meter moves the test strip or moves or tilts during the test, it will affect the test result.
6. Take blood place to want alternate, do not tie for a long time same place, lest form scar. The amount of blood taken from both sides is good, because the blood vessels are abundant and the distribution of nerve unending is less, the pain is less and the bleeding is more. When taking blood, do not squeeze too much, so as not to mix tissue fluid with blood and cause low blood glucose test value. In addition, if the temperature of the finger is too low, blood flow will affect the results.
Healthy Common Sense
1. Normal Blood Glucose Level
The fasting blood glucose level of normal subjects was 3.9-6.1 mmol/l, and the 2-hour postprandial blood glucose level of normal subjects was 4.4-7.8 mmol/l
2. Why is there an error between the detection value of the glucose meter and that of the hospital
①The main reason for the error is that the two blood samples are different. Venous blood was extracted with a hospital biochemical analyzer, which measured the level of glucose in venous plasma. A blood glucose meter draws blood from the fingers. It measures the amount of glucose in the blood in the capillaries.In general, an empty stomach test result is close to the hospital test
②Irregular operation procedures caused by personal factors. Iodine cannot be used for disinfection because it may react with the enzymes in the test paper and affect the test results. Still have patient blood volume is insufficient, the result that measure is inaccurate also; Besides, when some patients see blood volume is not enough, they use their fingers to squeeze blood, because there is tissue fluid in the blood when squeezing blood, then the measured value will be on the low side, also not allowed.
③ The blood glucose of human body fluctuates, and the blood glucose of each time period is different, so there is no comparability. The blood sugar value can be affected by the change of hormone level, mood, diet, exercise and other factors. Therefore, the test results are different at different times
④ There are errors in the blood glucose meter itself. No machine can make the blood glucose meter without errors. The error of international standard is plus or minus 20%.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
1. Please refer to the instructions for taboo contents or matters needing attention
2. Please read the product manual carefully or purchase and use the product under the guidance of the medical staff
Find answers in product info, Q&As
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Your question has been submitted successfully !
Thank you for subscribing!
The discount code has been sent to your mailbox.
Please check it carefully.
Copyright ©2014-2021 Tinkleo.com All Rights Reserved.