Selling 10 more units will appear 1 free order, or you could just buy 10 units and get 1 unit free
5 3M N95 masks GIVEAWAY for Q VIPs. Apply >
The item may not ship to your country. Contact seller and request shipping to your location.
Available Shipping Methods:
Please note: Standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual cost will be shown on the Order Page.
The antique brass metal compass shell is made from zinc alloy of old copper plating process; it is designed in a simple way and in small size; the strap design enables it to be kept on hand to avoid dropping or to hang it on backpack; it is as lightweight as around 100g to be portable.
* The antique brass metal compass shell is made from zinc alloy shell of old copper plating process to ensure it looks high-end and durable to use.
* The strap design of the antique brass metal compass enables it to be kept on hand to avoid dropping or to hang it on backpack while travelling outdoors.
* The damping oil inside the antique brass metal compass to ensure its good stability while using it to ensure one can find the right direction.
* The north arrow of the antique brass metal compass is designed with noctilucence function to ensure one can find correct direction even at night.
* The antique brass metal compass is as lightweight as around 110g and is designed in small size to be portable for outdoor activities.
Product Name: Antique brass metal compass
Material: Zinc alloy
Color: Antique brass color
Method of Use
Place the compass horizontally and keep it away from any magnetic items to avoid its wrong performance. The way to use it as follows:
1.Keep it away from wire net over 10 meters;
2.Keep it away from high voltage cable over 55 meters;
3.Keep it away from cars or air planes over 20 meters;
4.Keep it away from any magnetic objects such as magnets, outer magnetic speaker over 10 meters;
5.Keep it away from the slightly magnetic items such as magnetic buckle over 0.5 meter.
1.Use it at horizontal status to ensure its exact result;
2.Keep it away from any magnetic items to avoid its wrong performance;
3.Do not knock the compass by surveying and mapping rule to avoid any damage on its precesion.
4.Keep the plate and lens clean and smooth and do not use dirty cloth or hand to clean it.
5.Close the compass while it is not used and keep it away from any magnetic objects that will damage its magnetism.
Find answers in product info, Q&As
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Your question has been submitted successfully !
Thank you for subscribing!
The discount code has been sent to your mailbox.
Please check it carefully.
Copyright ©2014-2023 Tinkleo.com All Rights Reserved.