5 3M N95 masks GIVEAWAY for Q VIPs. Apply >
The item may not ship to your country. Contact seller and request shipping to your location.
Available Shipping Methods:
Please note: Standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual cost will be shown on the Order Page.
This high quality bike phone holder is made of premium material-304 stainless steel, aluminium alloy, nylon, rubber, which makes it durable. It is practical and convenient to use with wide compatibility, 360 degree rotation, and freely matched bottom ball for firmly fixed. A pretty good motorcycle phone mount for safe driving.
* This bike phone holder is easy to adjust the angle of the phone because of the 360 degree rotation design, provide multi-angle view whatever you want.
* This bike phone holder is designed with 4 claws for firmly holding of your phone, an the premium nylon material enables it does not hurt your phone.
* It is practical as it suitable for mobile phones with a width of 3.17 inch-3.74 inch, can be installed in motorcycles, bicycles, UTV, etc.
* A variety of base fixed installation methods, free collocation base fixed ball head for convenient use and sturdy fixation.
* Made of premium quality-304 stainless steel, aluminium alloy, nylon, rubber, which enables it sturdy and durable with a longer service life.
Product name: Bike Phone Holder
Item No.: NPHA-SQ-9-T
Material: 304 stainless steel/aluminium alloy/nylon/rubber
Accessories: Holder body/joints connecting rod/connecting ball/bottom fixed ball/back rubber/claw case
1.Step 1 (installation of anti-slip case): Select the appropriate length of the fixed claw according to the equipment to be fixed. The anti-slip rubber case is trimmed according to the length of the fixed claw, and the anti-slip rubber case is placed on the fixed claw.
2.Step 2 (assembly of square ball head) : Place the square ball head of the bracket assembly on the back of the back plate, then place 4 nuts on the inner hexagon groove on the front of the back plate, then insert 4 (M* 16) screws into the screw holes at the four corners of the square ball head, and then fix them with the 4 anti-release nuts in front of the back plate.
3.Step 3 (assembly of back plate): Determine the length of the fixed jaw according to the equipment to be fixed, and then fix the 4 fixed jaw and retaining angle in the corresponding position of the back plate with 6 M4*7 screws respectively. Note: when fixing with screws, place the nuts in the hexagon groove of the retaining jaw and the retaining angle, and install the screws from the rear of the back plate to fix with the nuts.
4.Step 4 (paste of back board glue): According to the position of back board groove, flat paste back board glue into back board groove.
Find answers in product info, Q&As
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Your question has been submitted successfully !
Thank you for subscribing!
The discount code has been sent to your mailbox.
Please check it carefully.
Copyright ©2014-2020 Tinkleo.com All Rights Reserved.