Selling 10 more units will appear 1 free order, or you could just buy 10 units and get 1 unit free
5 3M N95 masks GIVEAWAY for Q VIPs. Apply >
The item may not ship to your country. Contact seller and request shipping to your location.
Available Shipping Methods:
Please note: Standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual cost will be shown on the Order Page.
The multifunctional angle grinder is manual operation and has a strong nylon-made shell to be heat resistant for its continuous work. It has strong and powerful momentum. The small size of it allows it to be convenient for use. It is equipped with qualified gear and two-half stator. The dual insulation protects user well.
* The angle grinder is designed in a mini size but multifunctional purposes to cut wood, stone and polish metal stably, high efficiently.
* The imported NSK bearing, cold rolling blade, pure copper coated cable, silver copper commutator to ensure the angle grinder is more environment-friendly and has a long service life.
* The two-half stator of the angle grinder ensures large power as well as reduces its size and weight. The completely insulated protective layer ensures safe use.
* The 3D heat dissipation system that the angle grinder has improves heat dissipation speed to avoid overheating of the machine and prolong its lifespan.
* The qualified gear is made from high precision industrial level carbon steel by multiple heat treatment to have a small friction factor and it works along with the gear lubricated oil to lower heating temperature efficiently.
Product Name: Multifunctional angle grinder
Rated Voltage: 220V
Rated Frequency: 220Hz
Spindle Screw: M10
Rated Input Power: 660W
Gross Weight: Around 1.5kg
Grinding, Cutting Diameter: 100mm
Collet Size: 10mm
Rated Voltage Scope: AC three-phase 440V and below
Power Supply Type: Plug in power supply
No Load Rate: 11000rpm
Applicable Range: Grinding, polishing, cutting
Spindle Diameter: 10mm
Power Cable Length: As per real item’s
Saw Blade Installation
1. Press the spindle lock
2. Use wrench to unscrew the pressing plate anticlockwise
3. Put saw blade and pressing blade in a well place
4. Use wrench to install saw blade clockwise and tightly
5. Use wrench to uninstall saw blade anticlockwise
Tips on Use of Angle Grinder
1. Confirm the switch stays at off location before it is started. Hold the angle grinder body tightly to avoid its momentary dropping while starting.
2. Heat is produced from engine working or gear friction. The fans inside the angle grinder is for heat dissipation. It is normal if the heat temperature is moderate for hand.
3. The fan stops working while the angle grinder stops. Then aluminum head dissipates heat so that it will be heated. The aluminum head of the new angle grinder is heater by this.
Find answers in product info, Q&As
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Your question has been submitted successfully !
Thank you for subscribing!
The discount code has been sent to your mailbox.
Please check it carefully.
Copyright ©2014-2023 Tinkleo.com All Rights Reserved.