Selling 10 more units will appear 1 free order, or you could just buy 10 units and get 1 unit free
5 3M N95 masks GIVEAWAY for Q VIPs. Apply >
The item may not ship to your country. Contact seller and request shipping to your location.
Available Shipping Methods:
Please note: Standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual cost will be shown on the Order Page.
This flashlight is made of aluminum alloy material, and it has an 18650 battery for long life. It can be charged by USB plug and solar, can support computer, on-board USB and mobile power charging, with a emergency hammer and a compass for escaping.
* It has a solar panel for charging in the case of emergency.
* It is easily to be charged by USB plug, which can support computer, on-board USB and mobile power charging.
* The flashlight has three modes for light to change in different environments and is easy to operate.
* The flashlight has a emergency hammer, a compass and a rope cutter that can be used in escape.
* This flashlight is made of aluminum alloy material, which is durable and not easy to rust. Its small size makes it very easy to carry and perfect for outdoor using.
Product: outdoor solar flashlight
Material: aluminum alloy
Target Range: 0-200m
Size: length 182mm, height 64mm
Lamp Bead: T6
Recharge Mode: USB-5V
1. Solar charging is only used as an emergency charging function, which cannot be completely rely on solar charging.
2. The function of USB charger is only for emergency charging. It is use as an emergency charging method when the household electricity cannot charge USB device.
1. The battery has a positive pole facing inward (the head side of the lamp) and a negative pole facing outward (at the tail).
2. The switch is at the tail, pressing the switch lightly is the dimming function.
Circuit Board Instructions
1. Our flashlight adopts advanced technology of constant voltage and current stabilization, which can effectively solve the requirements of LED flashlight for constant voltage and current stabilization.
2. Special note: a. do not use the battery under pressure, and the voltage should not exceed 4.2v; b. the battery should be in front of the positive root, not in reverse position, or the board will burn; c. please pay attention to the change of temperature of the flashlight to ensure heat dissipation; d. non-professionals should not open the circuit board
3. Warranty: It is not in the warranty scope if the circuit board is opened or processed.
May 07, 2019
Find answers in product info, Q&As
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Your question has been submitted successfully !
Thank you for subscribing!
The discount code has been sent to your mailbox.
Please check it carefully.
Copyright ©2014-2022 Tinkleo.com All Rights Reserved.