Selling 10 more units will appear 1 free order, or you could just buy 10 units and get 1 unit free
5 3M N95 masks GIVEAWAY for Q VIPs. Apply >
The item may not ship to your country. Contact seller and request shipping to your location.
Available Shipping Methods:
Please note: Standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual cost will be shown on the Order Page.
This sleeping bag is filled with 95% pure goose down, it has a high degree of looseness and heat preservation. It is covered with 380T waterproof and tear resistant nylon fabric, suitable for camping. The design of two zippers for you to stretch out your hands and use the phone.
* The sleeping bag is equipped with a compressible Oxford bag, which can reduce the size by nearly half and is easy to carry.
* The sleeping bag is filled with 95% pure goose down, which has a high degree of looseness and heat preservation.
* The sleeping bag is covered with 380T waterproof and tear resistant nylon fabric, which is very durable.
* This sleeping bag has two zippers for reaching out your hands, which is convenient for you to take goods and use your phone.
* The cap has adjustable elastic rope buckle at the edge, which can adjust the tightness according to the demand, and has the effect of preventing wind and keeping warm.
Product: splicing feather sleeping bag
Fabric: 380T tear resistant nylon
Lining: 350T polyester pongee
Material: white duck down
Weight: about 750g(without feathers)
Size: 225x80 cm
Color: purple, blue, black, pink
In general, the service life of feather sleeping bag is about 10-12 years, it is suggested to be washed once every four years, and it depends on the usage;
1. Please wash your sleeping bag with a neutral detergent or a special sleeping bag cleaner, and do not use a strong cleaner, bleach, or fabric softener.
2. Washed by hand: the sleeping bag can be soaked for a short time before cleaning, and you can use a soft brush to wash the head, neckline, foot, and other easily dirty parts, don't rub or wring it.
Machine wash: the down sleeping bags should avoid dry cleaning.
3. Avoid direct sunlight after cleaning, and please store it after its natural expansion.
4. Frequent washing will affect the warmth of down, so please reduce the number of washing times under keeping clean.
Find answers in product info, Q&As
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Your question has been submitted successfully !
Thank you for subscribing!
The discount code has been sent to your mailbox.
Please check it carefully.
Copyright ©2014-2022 Tinkleo.com All Rights Reserved.