Store: Tinkleo
Mail: cs@tinkleo.com
  • 3M 1860 N95 Surgical Masks 20Pcs/ Box, Wholesale Sample Order Only 1
  • 3M 1860 N95 Surgical Masks 20Pcs/ Box, Wholesale Sample Order Only 2
  • 3M 1860 N95 Surgical Masks 20Pcs/ Box, Wholesale Sample Order Only 3
  • 3M 1860 N95 Surgical Masks 20Pcs/ Box, Wholesale Sample Order Only 4
  • 3M 1860 N95 Surgical Masks 20Pcs/ Box, Wholesale Sample Order Only 5
  • 3M 1860 N95 Surgical Masks 20Pcs/ Box, Wholesale Sample Order Only 6
3M 1860 N95 Surgical Masks 20Pcs/ Box, Wholesale Sample Order Only

Selling 1 more units will appear 1 free order, or you could just buy 10 units and get 1 unit free

3M 1860 N95 Surgical Masks 20Pcs/ Box, Wholesale Sample Order Only

Price: US$91.90

5 3M N95 masks GIVEAWAY for Q VIPs. Apply >

Coupon
200-10
Get it Now
Discounts & Coupons
200-10

$200-$10

Get Now
Christmas 2020

$100-20

Get Now
Shipping: $0 to Via 666
Model: 3M 1860
  • 1860S
  • 3M 1860
QTY:
-
+
* Only 0 left
Add to Favorites (8)
Return Policy
Tax Info
View on mobile
Shipping Methods
* Stock in: cn-099
* QTY:
-
+
* Only 100 left
* Ship to:

Available Shipping Methods:

Shipping Estimated Shipping Time Shipping

Please note: Standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual cost will be shown on the Order Page.

1 unit(s) for free after 1 more unit(s) sold
2 people are currently browsing this page
vinvincent.***@miencegroup.com purchased the product.
vinvincent.***@miencegroup.com purchased the product.
sarsarahwagner.***@gmail.com purchased the product.
c.fc.***@gmail.com purchased the product.
jam***@hotmail.com purchased the product.
bio***@gmail.com purchased the product.

For wholesale orders:

[1] 1860/1860S provides 1.2 million stocks per day/8210 provides 1.2 million stocks per day
[2] Price: 2.8-2.9 US dollars, (CNY 19 yuan)
1: The cargo owner can buy quality insurance (goods clearance and transportation loss, full compensation, insurance premium is 5% of the value of the goods)
2: The order quantity is more than 100,000 including free shipping
[3]Place of Origin: USA/Singapore (3M official quantitative distribution distributor)
[4] Provide 6 major documents/send samples to the buyer for SGS testing
[5] Sign the PI contract / both parties sign the sales contract.
[6] After TT pays 40%, all 9 relevant certificates will be provided, and the remaining 60% will be released after AWB

 

Product Details

Model

1860

Color

Blue

Material

Electrostatic filter cotton/Non-woven

Gross Weight

10g

Certification

NIOSH

Place of Origin

Singapore/USA

Exhalation Valve

 No

Brand

3M

Size

18cm x 16cm

Class

N95

Mask style

head-mounted

Packing

20Pcs/box

Features

*Small-sized health care respirator and surgical mask
*NIOSH Approved: N95
*FDA Cleared for use as surgical mask
*Helps protect against certain airborne biological particles

 

*For hygienic reasons, unless there is a defect or extenuating circumstances, the Mask is a non-refundable and non-returnable item once it is opened. 

 

3M 1860 N95 Surgical Masks 20Pcs/ Box, Wholesale Sample Order Only 0

3M 1860 N95 Surgical Masks 20Pcs/ Box, Wholesale Sample Order Only 1

 

Customer Reviews

0 out of 5
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
Write a Review

Customer questions & answers

ASK A QUESTION

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.

*E-mail:
*name: 

*Questions:0/2000

Cancel
Submit

Your question has been submitted successfully !

Thank you for subscribing!

The discount code has been sent to your mailbox.
Please check it carefully.

Copyright ©2014-2021 深圳市蜘蛛百讯科技有限公司 All Rights Reserved.