5 3M N95 masks GIVEAWAY for Q VIPs. Apply >
The item may not ship to your country. Contact seller and request shipping to your location.
Available Shipping Methods:
Please note: Standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual cost will be shown on the Order Page.
The self-rescue bracelet is designed for underwater use to prevent drowning. It is easily started by a slight pull of the hand shank if in emergency. The liquid carbon dioxide inside is fully floated within 3 seconds. The watch band design of the self-rescue bracelet makes it easy to wear. The built-in waterproof compass helps tell the correct direction. It is in classic colors of black and white.
* The self-rescue bracelet is designed like a wristwatch band so that it is portable and easy to be worn.
* The self-rescue bracelet is started easily by only a slight pull of the hand shank within one second if any emergency happens.
* The self-rescue bracelet is applicable to multiple water-related scenarios including surfing, swimming, fishing, SUP or cruise etc.
* The built-in waterproof compass of the self-rescue bracelet helps tell the correct direction if one is disoriented.
* The self-rescue bracelet is equipped with professional carbon dioxide cylinder that enables the air bag to be floated within 3 seconds to get time for saving life.
* The self-rescue bracelet is packed within a durable and nice-looking carton to ensure its completeness during shipment.
Product Name: Self-rescue bracelet
Color: Black, white
Net Weight: 0.36kg
Package List: Self-rescue bracelet, carbon dioxide cylinder, user guide, safety card
Method of Use
1. Unscrew the plastic cover at the top right of self-rescue bracelet and put CO2 cylinder inside; screw it.
2. Pull the hand shank below.
3. Air bag bounces up.
4. Unscrew plastic cover as well as the used CO2 cylinder; push the air inside the air bag and then replace the cylinder.
5. Restore the air bag to its original place for use next time.
Aug 29, 2019
Find answers in product info, Q&As
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Your question has been submitted successfully !
Thank you for subscribing!
The discount code has been sent to your mailbox.
Please check it carefully.
Copyright ©2014-2020 Tinkleo.com All Rights Reserved.