Selling 10 more units will appear 1 free order, or you could just buy 10 units and get 1 unit free
5 3M N95 masks GIVEAWAY for Q VIPs. Apply >
The item may not ship to your country. Contact seller and request shipping to your location.
Available Shipping Methods:
Please note: Standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual cost will be shown on the Order Page.
This Bluetooth keyboard leather cover, especially designed for Samsung Galaxy Tab A panel computer, is made of high-quality ABS and PU leather, which is tough and durable. Disconnect type design and its delicate workmanship would provide best-in-class using experiences for you.
* The key and shell of the Bluetooth keyboard are made of ABS material, which is tough, non-toxic, environmentally-friendly and durable.
* Disconnect-type PU leather cover can prevent panel computer and the Bluetooth keyboard from scratching and provide secure using experiences for you.
* The charging time of the item is short and the keyboard can last 100 hours when fully charged, and you don’t need to worry about charging problem.
* The thickness of the item is very thin and it is convenient for you to carry it when you need to go out or travel.
* Bluetooth function can provide convenient experiences for you when you need to typing a lot of words.
* The protective cover can be used as a panel computer holder, which would provide convenient and comfortable using experiences for you.
Name: Galaxy Tab A Bluetooth keyboard leather cover
Size: 10.16*6.42*1.10 inch
Color: white, pink, red, black
Application: Galaxy Tab A 10.1 inch T580
Lithium Battery Capacity: 350mA
Working Temperature: -10-+55°
Charging Time: 4-5 hours (the first charge takes 8 hours)
Working Time: 100 hours
Stand-by Time: 120 days
Key Lifetime: 500 million
Effective Operating Distance: 10 meters
1. Open the Bluetooth keyboard leather cover and push the switch in the lower right corner from OFF to ON. At this time, the keyboard starts, and the blue light turns off after three seconds.
2. Then press the Link/Connect button next to it, then the blue light will be on and the Bluetooth light will flash.
3. Turn on the iPad's Bluetooth switch, click Settings>General>Bluetooth>Turn on Bluetooth.
4. The tablet screen displays “Bluetooth pairing request (enter Bluetooth password XXXX to pair “Bluetooth keyboard”)”, enter the number displayed on the screen on the Bluetooth keyboard and click the Enter key to connect successfully.
Find answers in product info, Q&As
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Your question has been submitted successfully !
Thank you for subscribing!
The discount code has been sent to your mailbox.
Please check it carefully.
Copyright ©2014-2023 Tinkleo.com All Rights Reserved.