14-day refund or replacement
You can return this product within 14 days after delivery to receive a replacement or a refund. View details
Having fresh bluebell aroma, this scented candle would provide comfortable experiences for you during the candle is burning. Durable metal cup is adopted, which makes the item more pretty and would decorate you home greatly.
* Made of superior soy wax, coconut wax and carnauba wax, this item has good perfuming performance and long burning time.
* With fresh flower fragrance, this candle would provide comfortable feeling for you during burning it and show your unique fashion taste.
* The metal cup is treated with electroplate process, which makes the cup more bright and has the advantages of breaking-proof and security.
* The smokeless scented candles contains high-grade imported essential oil, which is secure, has good smelling, can give off natural flowers and last for a long time.
* This essential bluebell fragrance oil smokeless scented candles can burn at room temperature for about 22 hours, which burns more effectively and services you for a long time.
Material: soy wax, coconut wax, carnauba wax, essential oil
Model: little emboss (with cover) (size: 2.87*2.17 inch, weight: 200g, burning time: about 25h)
long stripe cup (size: 2.76*3.94inch, weight: 400g, burning time: about 45h)
stripe cup (size: 2.95*2.95 inch, weight: 350g, burning time: about 35h)
large emboss (size: 3.15*3.54 inch, weight: 465g, burning time: about 55h)
1. Always pay attention to keep the length of the candle wick at about 3-4mm. When burning the candle for the first time, keep burning for 2-3 hours. A candle has “burning memory”. If the candle is first lit and the wax around the wick is not evenly heated and the surface is not melted, the candle will only burn around the wick after that.
2. Always remember not to blow out the candle with your mouth! This not only damages the candle, but also produces black smoke, which would turn the aroma of the scented candle into smoke. You can use a candle cover to extinguish the candle hook to dip the candle wick into the wax with a candle snuffer.
3. When candle wick burns to blossom or candle wick is too long, you can clip candle wick to help candle even combustion, and also can prevent combustion to produce black smoke. Make sure candle combustion is not in ventilated place at the same time, because wind can make candle combustion unevenly and bring about the condition that reduce candle’s life.
4. Candle should be stored in cool, dark and dry places.
Copyright ©2014-2019 Tinkleo.com All Rights Reserved.