5 3M N95 masks GIVEAWAY for Q VIPs. Apply >
The item may not ship to your country. Contact seller and request shipping to your location.
Available Shipping Methods:
Please note: Standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual cost will be shown on the Order Page.
This crampons suit, especially built for snow mountain climbing and hiking, is made of high-quality stainless steel and rubber, which are tough and durable. Adjustable length, strong grip, easy to wear and delicate workmanship will provide you high-end using experiences.
* The length of the crampons can be adjusted according to your feet, which is suitable for most people.
* Thickened rubber is adopted, which has good toughness and elasticity and can be used for a long time without breaking.
* The diamond-shaped teeth of this product are evenly distributed making the crampons have strong grip.
* Waterproof nylon storage bag is provided making it easy for you to bring the crampons and providing convenient using experiences for you.
* The claw chain adopts a twist chain double buckle link design to ensure that the crampons are strong enough.
* There are intimate arrows at the toe cap for easy wearing ensuring convenient wearing experiences for you.
Name: Crampons suit
Color: Black, orange
Weight: 1808-8: 0.32kg, 1809-8: 0.33kg, 1810-10: 0.31kg, 1811-11: 0.36kg, 1812-12: 0.4kg, 1818-18: 0.35kg, 1819-19: 0.45kg, 1912-12: 0.48kg, 1910-10: 0.7kg
Model: 1808-8 manganese steel, 1809-8 stainless steel, 1810-10 stainless steel, 1811-11 stainless steel M size, 1811-11 stainless steel L size, 1812-12 stainless steel M size, 1812-12 stainless steel L size, 1818-18 stainless steel M size, 1818-18 stainless steel L size, 1819-19 stainless steel M size, 1819-19 stainless steel L size, 1910-10 professional, 1912-12 strengthen, 1813-13 stainless steel, 1918-18 professional
Shoe Size: M: 35-39, L: 40-45, 1912-12 strengthen: 40-47, other models: 35-45
Material: Rubber, steel chain, stainless steel claw or manganese steel claw
Accessory: Storage bag
1. Use a hex wrench to twist the screws.
2. Gently pull.
3. Adjust to your foot length and tighten with hex screws.
Find answers in product info, Q&As
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Your question has been submitted successfully !
Thank you for subscribing!
The discount code has been sent to your mailbox.
Please check it carefully.
Copyright ©2014-2020 Tinkleo.com All Rights Reserved.