5 3M N95 masks GIVEAWAY for Q VIPs. Apply >
The item may not ship to your country. Contact seller and request shipping to your location.
The pencil sharper is specially designed for students and teachers to sharp pencils, made from ABS shell material with alloy steel hob, can adjust the degree of pencil thickness without indentation and damages on pencil, offers you best writing experience
* The pencil sharper can be adjusted to left to make the pencil sharper, and to right to make it thicker, so that you can easily adjust the degree of pencil thickness
* Made from premium high strength ABS shell with injection molding process and alloy steel hob, not only the core is excellent, but also the actual use is with?high?proficiency
* Internal arc adjustable pen clip structure, suitable for 7-10mm diameter pencil,Soft rubber clamping, leaving no teeth marks, no damage to the pen.
* Large area anti-slip and wear-resisting pad not only makes the pen sharpener more stable in use,It also prevents damage to your desktop.
* We use ABS material, unique handle structure and lever principle. All for you to create a more comfortable use of the experience.
* Specially designed a large-capacity collection box, and used transparent materials to make chip visualization, will be full of pour you can dump it when it's almost full
Product: camera shape pencil sharper
Note: hand measurement is within tolerance
1. Pull the front cover out, insert the pencil to the top, and secure the pencil.
2. Shake the rocker arm clockwise
3. When the handle is empty, the pencil is finished. Press the button to take out the pencil.
4. Remove the collection box and clean it up.
Pencil sharpener core idling solution
Carefully remove the machine to prevent it scratches your hands
1. Remove the hob by turning the inner gear 90" counterclockwise
2. If there is a broken pencil core, you can use the toothpick to push the broken core to make it slip off
3. Rotate the internal gear clockwise to tighten the hob
1. Do not put your hand on the pen front and back cover after sharpening to prevent clamping
2. Turn the rocker to retract the front cover when pencil sharping finished
Find answers in product info, Q&As
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Your question has been submitted successfully !
Available Shipping Methods:
Please note: Standard and expedited shipping costs are only estimates; the actual cost will be shown on the Order Page.
Thank you for subscribing!
The discount code has been sent to your mailbox.
Please check it carefully.
Copyright ©2014-2020 Tinkleo.com All Rights Reserved.